40. Something off

Hassan fired shots near to the car. The cops were shocked and ran around like rabbits in the headlights. Hassan and his men got out of the car and he pulled his bandana up over his face and kept his hood up. "You dirty ass mother fuckers... you think I didn't just see you pushing up on this young girl here?..."
The cops just stared at the barrel of their guns which he had fixed on them.
"You're gonna let the girl go...

One went to draw his weapon and Hassan fired a shot which took the gun from the cops hand to the floor but left him unharmed apart from his wrist, nevertheless shocked.
"Okay.. okay... we'll let her go...

"And no more will be done about it... right..." he said keeping the gun very much on them, while one of cops wrist was fractured from the bullet hitting that gun from his hand.
"Am I right?." He said again with more emphasis.

The cops nodded and got in to their car. Hassan made sure his car and plates were not where they could be seen easy. They all kept their guns on them until the cops had retreated completely. Once out of sight Hassan reached for Charisma's hand. "Are you okay?.."

"No I'm not okay..." she pulled away from him. "who the hell did those mother fuckers think they were..." she said a lil shaken up and angry.

"Umm the law... these are the people supposed to be keeping us safe on these streets.... that's a joke right?.." he swallowed hard as he saw her in just her lingerie.

Charisma felt humiliated, her coat was ripped and just on the floor and now she was stood in front of Hassan and his men in just the lingerie and heels she arrived at Keegan's in.
"Can I ask are you sleep walking right now..." he said in an annoyed tone. "I mean it's 3am, and from what I recall that is not how you go around in yo day to day.. in Saudi.. because trust me you would have a lot of men dying out here, crashing cars and shit, trying to get a look at you if you did...

"No.. I'm not fucking sleep walking... FUCCKKK.." she yelled and slammed her hands on the hood of her car. "Fucking assholes!.." she said still reeling.

"Let me follow you home..." he paused. "Actually where is home?.. where have you just come from?."

She turned and looked at him

She turned and looked at him. "Why are you here in Canada... and no, I do not need you to follow me... And you do not need to know where I've been.."

"Charisma, why am I sending a tone from you.. I'm a gentleman...I am not gonna let you head back alone in yo car dressed in... well not dressed.." he said, his voice rising slightly as he couldn't help but take in her beauty and his mind was running away about where she had just been and doing.

"I know you find this highly amusing Hassan.. but I need to go..." she said and got in her car.

"What no thanks for helping you out of what could have been a sticky situation lil miss gangsta.." he said with an air of anger in his voice.

She looked at him. "Thanks.. you know I appreciate you for what you just did... but that's as far as it goes..."

"And you know I'm still gonna follow you back though right... for yo safety.." he said. "What type of man would I be if I didn't deliver that fine ass of yours safely to wherever home is.."