20. Amatuer

".... So going forward any man that you need to get on side out here.. you'll take Nash and Marlon to the initial meets... they'll do what ever you say.. like you run the elites as a partner...

"Wait, wait.... Wait just a second..." Nash said. "She's gonna tell me what to do and I ain't gonna say shit... you know people do know me out here right... I have a rep to protect..."

Charisma smirked. "It will just be on the initial meet.. once they know I have the full backing of the elites and the Taylor mafia word won't take long to get around... and no one will ever question working with me again"

"Though, she is a silent partner of the Taylor mafia, we need her expertise, and she needs ours... so for the time being we're helping each other out, put it that way.." Jenson said.

The talks had gone well after Nash and Charisma's first encounter. As she saw them out, and watched them leave, she saw a car pull up to the gate. Her security called through to her. "It's Hassan boss.."

"Okay, let him through....
She walked out on to the drive with her arms folded across her chest to greet him.
He pulled up and got out of his car.
"I wasn't expecting to see you back here...

"I was worried about you... I saw the way Nash was and I felt like things were a lil too intense... you and him okay?... I mean I know he's yo exes family and all...

"We're okay now... he's a good friend, who is just looking out for me that's all" she said not wanting to tell him the full story because she didn't feel like she had to.

"You have the whole Taylor mafia behind you, it's been a long time since I've seen Dollar in the flesh...

"He's my ex father in law and he knows how I do in business so he came through with my sister and decided to pay me a visit." She said.

He stood close to her and looked into her eyes. "But I want to get back to where we were just before they arrived.. I believe we got to a point where... I was doing this...
He leaned in and kissed her lips, he then held her face gently in both of his hands and kissed her harder, for longer. He really did like her, she was intriguing and addictive. He truly had never met anyone like her, since his wife died.

—————

"..... hey, I was just wondering if Lani was around?.." Chloe asked Julian.

"She's just headed off to her new class...

"Class?.. what now?.." Chloe said,

"She's at night school 3 nights a week... she is learning chemistry...

"Well she kept that quiet.. why didn't she tell any of us?."

"Ion know... it was a last minute thing... she went on a downward spiral after her mom and dad split and she said she needed a new focus.. she leaves around 6 and gets back around 1am..."