26. Stirred

"..... she checks out... her mother and father are Cynthia and Lucas Walker they reside in Indiana, her mother is a bank teller and her father is a chef. She is an only child for them, they adopted her from birth because they couldn't conceive for themselves....

"And her ties to the Pearces?.."

"Is purely blood..." Shelby told him. "She's never been in LA before 8 years ago.. her half sister on her birth fathers side, Alfie... she got in touch with her when she was looking up family members.... Jenna Pearce was married to Hassan Marx for 5 years and died from cancer 5 years ago... Ana now runs the businesses for Hassan... in and around LA.." she told her father.

Keegan sat back for a moment

Keegan sat back for a moment. "What about her, any men in her life that I need to be on the lookout for.. she could be playing me still, using a boyfriend to infiltrate...

"No boyfriend... her adopted mother was strict, she never dated until she was 21... she studied hard as her parents wanted her to, she has had a couple of meaningless dates that turned into nothing. She's been single the majority of her life" she paused. "She is legit...

"Thanks baby girl... I'll come by and see you at the weekend.. I need to check on Tian too.."

"It's cool dad, see you then." She said and the call ended.

Alana came out of the en-suite, she put in her earrings and tidied her hair. She looked at Keegan with a smile. "Last night was amazing..

"Was it?." Keegan said with a look on his face that said he couldn't understand how.

"... of course it was baby.. don't say it like that and put yourself down.." she said and kissed his lips.
Keegan just watched after her with his brow furrowed.
"Oh, can we go to dinner tonight?."

"I'm in LA until tomorrow...

"Fine, I'll book dinner for us at Nobu for tomorrow night then." She said and left.

Keegan sighed. He shook his head. "Don't put myself down... what the hell?..." he said to himself.

————-

"So when do you think you're gonna have the buyers for this?."

Hassan looked over the chests of guns and ammo, wrapped in cellophane and positioned in polystyrene balls to separate them. "By the end of this week.." he told Charisma.