9. Move on

Keegan saw Tian approaching  as he got out of his car. He eyed his son as he got closer. "Tian.. where the hell have you been...I've been looking for you son...

"And I've been busy!." He said his voice low and was about to walk past him.

Keegan grabbed his arm and stopped him walking. "I think we need to talk..

"There is no time for that.. you do realise yo ex wife could be in danger...

Keegan's eyes narrowed. "from who?.."

"Aldo

"Aldo... Sachs is working with him. And he has come over to Canada to let him know that she is bad for business... once Aldo makes the connection that she was yo wife... she will have a huge target on her back.."

"Fuck!.. I didn't want her hurt..."

"Well. No one knew that Leonard Sachs was working with the Albanians... from all the way over in Saudi.." Tian said. "You should let me handle this mother fucker... I want him and his cousin... and I won't rest until I have their heads on a spike..."

"Tian.. you know the Albanians are crazy.. I can't let you go after them alone... and this is mostly my fight with Aldo..." Keegan told him.

"And?... you know you will not just end them and instead hold on to them giving them longer to escape if they want to..."

"You're mistaking me for my father!.. I don't want any harm to come to C so we need to work quickly." Keegan said. He then paused.
"I'll try and get hold of her.." he said feeling strange saying it as it had been over 6 months since they had spoken.

————

".... I need to talk to him....
The guards let Venice through. She made her way up the stairs to an office.

Angel looked at her as she walked on in. "I knew you wouldn't be far behind him...

"What?." She said annoyed.

"Your dad was here... anyway, what can I do for you Venice?.."

"My mom and dad aren't talking to me

"My mom and dad aren't talking to me... this is all down to you... I've lost everything again thanks to you and your games.."

"Hardly everything... you have me, the kids and this cartel behind you.." he said.