10. Decisions

"..... oh... umm sorry....
Charisma turned and looked at Jago. She wiped her tears.
"I can come back...

"No, it's okay..." she blew out and blinked back her tears, forcing a smile.

"Gee talk to me....

"I have put off hearing his voice for so long

"I have put off hearing his voice for so long... and there he was, I didn't know it would stir me so much inside... my heart was beating fast, I was perspiring... just from the sound of him..."

Jago raised a smile. "I'm gonna talk to you as Charisma now because we all know you're bad ass as Gee.... But you are in love...you always have been and there isn't one person that can pull yo heart away from him... many tried, me and Nash included... yo heart wants what it wants.. and for all yo sins yo heart is stuck on him..." he paused. "You came here to get over what happened and to prove to yo self that you still could pull it all together...and you have... Charisma and Gee are 2 separate entities... but you both have one thing in common... Keegan fucking Fraser..." he laughed.

She laughed too. "He is one hell of a hard habit to break...

"That man raised a whole football team with you... and standing on the side lines, I have to say.. yes, he fucked up, but he is a scary ass muscle bound ball of complexity... that only you know how to calm and that he has allowed to break down his barriers to love him and show him love, because that is who you are ... and I hear he is a different man on his new dose of meds... so if you want him, you need to stop running now and go get him..." he told her.

".... Let's get this shipment sorted..." she said and smiled. "And thank you... I know people think I'm crazy for loving him...

"Don't get me wrong I still think yo ass is as crazy hell for loving that man

"Don't get me wrong I still think yo ass is as crazy hell for loving that man... but you only live once and you need to do what makes you happy.. it was yours to forgive and if you have then it's time to let it go.." he said as they walked out to her car to get the shipment really for sheikh Johan.

————-

"..... will you take yo ass some place else!..."

Jaxon looked at his father. "Damn, who rattled your cage!." He said.