45. Acting out

Nash touched down in Canada with Jenson and Marlon to talk about a business opportunity in Korea with Keegan.

Lena was also there, and she had finally met Tonya, who she got on with, who also joined them on this trip.
"You'll get to meet my sister... she is amazing." Lena beamed.

"Your sister...

Lena looked at her. "Charisma...

"Oh.." she said feeling a little apprehensive.

"Listen, she's fine... I know that Nash has probably told you about how close they got... but he has you now, I think he's finally realised that he can't pursue her. My sister definitely isn't pursuing him so you don't have any worries on that score. She will be stoked to meet you" Lena said to her with a smile.

they walk towards the cars that were waiting for them. Wesley nodded to Lena, she walked across to him. "Everything OK?"

"I think you need to have a conversation with charisma... Something went down the other night and...

"He better not have touched her...

"No, he didn't touch her... But somethings were said, that I don't think he can come back from... because of that he is one crazy Motherfucker right now..."

Lena shook her head. She sighed. "Okay I'll talk to her... when is he ever gonna learn... why does he constantly want to hurt her feelings...

"I think it has something to do with Hassan, he was rambling on this morning, saying about how she had fallen for him and he had fallen for her and that he had lost her, and he was gonna kill everyone....

Jenson joined them. "What's going on?."

Lena looked at him. "Keegan..
Jenson closed his eyes and shook his head.

"I spoke to Gee

"I spoke to Gee... she said she told him the truth about how she felt about Hassan and how she was confused of her feelings... he didn't want to hear it... even though she was stood right in front of him... asking for his reassurances that she was making the right decision to be with him..." Dinah said as she was there to collect them to too.

"he went off as usual.. he told me he had said some terrible things to her... and now he's like a loose cannon..." Wesley told him.

"Which is never good!" Jenson said. "I guess y'all need to leave him to me and Nash..." he added.

—————

"... I swear to god you fucking cheat every time!," Josh said and threw his cards on the table.

Lamar laughed and scooped up the cash winnings in front of him as he Josh, Julian and Keane were playing cards at the trap.

"Julian... there's a pretty ass girl out here to see you.." Craig said coming in from outside.