12. Still feels

"..... what the hell is this about?..."
Jago snapped as he walked into Charisma's place.

"Business... they have a patch that we need... so that means that they have business that we need...

"We don't need to take it from the Brazilians, do you know how fucking crazy they are?.." he said angrily.

" I was thought that you were up for the challenge! Or...Are you just gonna be a pussy about it?."

He looked at her and shook his head

He looked at her and shook his head. " Where the hell has this come from? This is crazy, they have always had a patch out here. It is the unwritten rule that we work side-by-side, and we don't interfere with each other's business... So what the fuck has changed, that is going to put us in a line of fire that we do not need to be in?" He said trying to understand her train of thought.

"I didn't make you my second in command for nothing... I have asked you to arrange something, so arrange it... I want to get into a meeting with them and we'll take them out from the inside...

"Okay, I'll go ahead and do what I can... But who's to say that he wants to meet with you anyway? How am I supposed to position this to him...

"Do I have to think of everything! Just fucking do it Jago.." she snapped.
Jago just stared at her after her uncharacteristic outburst. He then walked out and slammed the door.

Her cell phone rang, she could see that it was Hassan, she picked up. "Hi...

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure that you are good... Because I haven't heard from you... I wanna make sure that you're safe when it comes to the Albanians...

"It's being dealt with from LA, as far as I know... My ex has been in contact with me, and his crew are looking out for all of this, so there's no need for you to worry... Plus I am a big girl, I need to take anyone out I can do that..." she paused. "thanks though." She said remembering her manners.

"I also wanted to ask if after we went for dinner the other day, whether you would like to do it again, providing I didn't put you off completely...

"Maybe we should just hang fire for a while, I've got a lot of things going on at the moment...

"so what you're trying to say is that it was really bad?"

"I didn't say that" she said to him with a smile on her lips. "Maybe we can think about it towards the end of next week, when everything that I've got going on, here calms down a bit, how does that sound?."

"Sounds good..." he said and they spoke awhile Moore before he ended the call.

————-

Keegan touched down in Canada after a long flight. He got off of the jet and saw Wesley waiting for him. "Well, how did it go?..." he asked standing against the car with his arms folded.