32. The nicest person

Charisma walked up the drive towards Keegan's front door, she still had a key and knew that his housekeeper wouldn't be around at this time. She let herself in so that she could grab what she needed and get out quickly.
She looked around, it felt strange being back after all this time. Nothing had changed though the house was still the same, the things she had put in place was still there.

She headed upstairs to get what she needed. She walked into the bedroom at first, the bed she shared with Keegan, the en-suite where they had had amazing sex in the shower, on the basin, in the tub.

She looked at the bed and smiled a little. She missed how he made her feel but she left and headed towards the room which was her entire walk-in wardrobe.
She opened the doors and saw her clothes on the floor, her shoes everywhere, her make up and perfumes all out of the boxes and just left around the room. She walked into the seating area where she could see someone laying on the floor.
"What the hell.... Who are you...

Alana's eyes rolled. "Keegan.. is.. that you.."

"I should hope I don't look or sound like him.. or I'm going to see the doctor!.."

Alana sat up against the wardrobe

Alana sat up against the wardrobe. She looked at Charisma. She narrowed her eyes and then furrowed her brows as she tried to focus. "Oh look.. It's you... the girl in the pictures....you're pretty... I can see why he can't get over you...

"Alana I take it.." Charisma sighed. "Can I ask why you're drunk and sleeping on the floor of my wardrobe?... and in my Gucci dress?... plus my Louboutins.." 

"I don't know... I just found all this nice stuff....you've got all this nice stuff... and he doesn't answer his phone.. he never returns text messages.. I've just been here... alone.." she said in tears, a complete drunken mess.

Charisma walked over and sat on the floor next to her. "Do you know where he is?..."

"LA... I had dinner booked this evening... yesterday evening.." she said confused. "What day is it?..."

Charisma couldn't help but snigger at her in her drunken stupor. "He is a busy man, I'm sure he's told you... he is in LA on business... he will be back...

"He is hard work...

"Tell me about it.." Charisma said.

"You're not mad about me wearing your clothes are you?..."

"No, I rarely wear any of it anyway... but listen, when he does get back you need to talk to him... don't let him get away with making you feel this bad...

"I wanted things to be different... I like him a lot... and I know you don't want to hear this... and I'm sorry...
She said falling all over the place, and slurring.

"How much of his Henny did you drink... people have been tortured for drinking his Henny..." Charisma smirked. "And why are you drinking like that?... it's not a good look..."