39. Law enforcement

"... it's so good to see you back where you belong...

"Tied to the bed, naked and at your mercy... Sir.." Charisma said with a smirk.

Keegan lay next to her and ran his hands over her breasts and her midriff, before he massaged her spot gently. "Where you can't fight me... no matter how much you want to...

"Do I.." she said on a gasp of breath. He let her get heated and then he took his hand away and lay back next to her again.

This time, he circled her nipples with his fingers, and tweaked them as they rose

"Charisma.. my soul is so calm when I'm with you...I don't get that anywhere else... you're my own slice of heaven and I will from now on treat you like the angel you are... I hate that you've had to go through all this, and know that I've done you dirty in the past. And I hate that I'm the man that hurt you outta every man out there. When I know that I should've been cherishing and loving you..."

"Well, start now... and don't deny me that tongue...

He laughed. "You the only girl I've ever been with since I was 13 that ever let me get down like this... tying you up, being rough, controlling yo feisty ass....and it's why I love you...

"It's because you took my innocence and taught me this way... and now I crave it.. ain't no one giving it to me like you either..."

He kissed her lips. "Not even Nash?..."

"Keegan!...

"I'm sorry...

"You need to stop with that... because if you keep that in your head, and let it grow into something bigger and more intrusive, then the next thing, you'll be thinking shit that's not happening and me and you will be right back to square one... We both need to make a promise to drop the past right now..."

"Okay that's a deal... we'll do that..." he said.

——————

Hassan got off the plane in Canada. He looked across the runway and sighed. He was in his feelings about Charisma seemingly ghosting him, Ana missing and now Lyndon was MIA too.

He was met outside of the airport by his men, two cars rolling with 5 men in each. One of the men got out. "Hassan man, it is really good to see you back over these sides.. though I thought LA would be yo first stop?.."

"