18. That green eyed monster

Wesley and Keegan got off of the jet in LA. A car was waiting for them driven by his one of father's soldier's. "What's the plan now we're here?." Wesley asked him as they got into the back of the car.

"I need to see Lyndon...

Wesley looked at him with his eyebrows raised. "Lyndon... you haven't spoken about him in years.. so why now?.."

"He did the right thing when he was younger and left

"He did the right thing when he was younger and left... Dean was gonna break him, like he broke me... I'm glad Lyndon got out...

"Does he's still think that you're his blood brother?." Wesley asked him.

"I'm sure word would've trickled to him by now that I'm not his blood but... he was still my younger brother for all those years... and, my sources tell me he is doing quite well for himself in LA... he owns a couple of strip joints here... a couple of casino's in Vegas... that he has his own management for... so although he was as shy as hell as a kid the apple didn't fall far from Dean's tree now did it..."

He directed the driver to a place near Beverly Hills.
Wesley looked at him. "So, what do you need to see him for?.."

"He partnered up in Vegas with Hassan Marx...

"Oh.." Wesley said with a smirk. "so, you are interested in what he's doing because of Marx or has yo interest sparked because of who Marx is doing...

Keegan snapped his neck in quick time, he glared at Wesley. "He ain't doing her... don't let me hear that shit outta yo mouth again...

Wesley raised his eyebrows. "Okay.. I hear you man.."

————-

".... Bro... look at you here to pick us up like a chauffeur.." Nash said as they left the tarmac of the airport and saw Jenson waiting for them.

"I'll kick yo fucking ass for you.. how's that.."
Jenson said as Nash and Marlon got in the car.

"So who is the new supplier?." Nash asked as Jenson drove them across to Jeddah.

"Well, I know you're slow Nash... but I told you she is female, she is out here in Saudi... so do the maths..

Marlon sniggered. He looked at Nash who still seemed none the wiser. "Charisma mother fucker!.." Marlon said and laughed.

" Marlon said and laughed