43. Mixed emotions

Latisha was pacing back at Nash's she saw the car pull up with both of them in and she opened the door.
"Where the hell have you been huh, you inconsiderate bitch!..." she said grabbing Tonya by the hair and dragging her inside.

"Woah... what the fuck!.." Nash said flying at her to stop her and breaking her grip on Tonya.

Tonya stood there breathing hard. Holding her head as it now throbbed.
Nash shoved Latisha to the corner. "You wanna tell me what that was all about?.."

Latisha shook her head. "She just walked out on us... we didn't know where she was...

"I did and I have talked to her... I won't have violence in this relationship.." he said with no uncertain terms. "That shit stops now!."
Nash looked at Tonya.
"Latisha, can we talk for a minute...."

Tonya sat on the couch, still rubbing her head from where Latisha had attacked her.

Latisha followed Nash to the kitchen. She stood in front of him with her arms folded. Nash looked at her. "What is up with you and this attitude..."

"I know she doesn't want me around.. she's changed her tune since we all met together at the club... she doesn't get involved...

"So let me ask you this.. what do you want from this relationship?.."
She just looked at him.
"It's a simple question Latisha....

"I'm having fun, aren't you?.." she said to him.

".. well, to be honest I've been doing a lot of thinking... And I've spent my life just having fun.. and it hasn't gotten me anywhere... I'm ready to settle down.. so I guess, it's time to let you go...

She just stared at him. "We're over... all of us...

"No..." he paused. "I'm gonna try for a relationship with Tonya... she gave up the strip club for me... the reason she doesn't join in is because she actually wants to be with me... you haven't done any of those things... so I'm sorry Latisha.. it's just not worked out..."

"Whatever.. you were a shit fuck anyway!... it's no wonder Charisma Fraser didn't want yo sorry ass!.."

Nash just shook his head as she stormed upstairs. "The immaturity is real with you!.." he shouted after her.

Tonya came out to the hall to see what was going on. She looked at Nash. "What's happening?.."

"She's going...

"What does that mean?.."

"It means that I've made up my mind... I wanna give me and you a shot... if you'll have me..." he said to her.

She smiled. "Are you sure...

"Yes Tonya, I'm sure

"Yes Tonya, I'm sure... I've got all this love to give to someone... and I want to give it to you.." he told her.

—————-