37. Loose ends

".... Hassan... how are you?..."

"Well I came to see you and you're not at home.. are you in Saudi?.."

"No, I had business to tend to...

"Business!... I don't know about any business?." He said to her.

"Umm.. are you supposed to?." She said back to him.

"No, I don't mean it in that sense.. I just thought I was helping you out...

"I think we need to keep our distance from each other..."

"What!.. why?. Everything was going fine... at least I thought so..." he said, concern in his voice. "Is someone pressuring you...

"Like who!.."

"Keegan!." He said. His lip curled. "I know he's been rearing his ugly ass head lately...

"No one is pressuring me to do anything

"No one is pressuring me to do anything... I'm doing it for myself... I'll talk to you soon...

"No, Charisma don't hang...
He stopped as he heard the dead tone from her hanging up the call. "Fuck!" He snapped. Angry that he had lost her as he really liked her despite who her ex was.
He made another call.

"Sup man?."

"I'm heading to Canada.. today.. get me on a flight outta here.." he said. "And I'm a need back up too....

————-

Lyndon was in awe of Canada. The snow capped peaks, the fresh air and just being away from the hustle and bustle of a huge city like LA. Wesley saw him taking it all in and he smiled.
"Man this shit is crazy... it's like something outta the movies for sure....

"Yeah it is...

"A weird choice for the likes of Keegan to be all the way out here

"A weird choice for the likes of Keegan to be all the way out here... but I guess he's big enough to be able to have a house in every country if he wanted one..." he said.
As they waited a car pulled up
"No way... he's got a ghost?... that shit is fya!.."
Lyndon went straight over to Keegan's car. He looked at his brother as he got out.
"Man.. you gotta let me drive this thing of beauty.. please..."