42. In love with you

"Boss, we've got company...

Hassan turned to see 3 cars rolling into the parking lot of the hotel just as he was about to leave. He stopped in his tracks, when he saw Keegan getting out of the car. Keegan walked up to him. "Word has it. You're here for me....and I've got to say I'm honoured... That you've come all the way from Saudi looking for me..."

"Where is Ana?..."

"I don't know what you're talking about

"Fraser.. don't fuck with me..." Hassan looked past him and saw Lyndon. "Lyndon...

"He works for me now... I'm guessing you knew he is my brother right?.."

Hassan stared at him. "How the hell is Lyndon yo brother.... You're Dollar's son.. he isn't..

"It's not always about blood is it..." Keegan said. "I understand that you and my ex wife were getting kinda close in Saudi..."
Hassan just looked at him.
"But you do know she is back here now... and she ain't interested in the likes of you... but what I need to know right now... is what fucking stunt you pulled having some shady ass fake cops pull her over and touch her...

Hassan laughed. "That may be how you play yo games, but not me... I respect that woman, and if it wouldn't have been for me going past who knows what they would have done to her.."

"You just happened to be going past at the exact same time...

"I'm not like you man... not at all... I don't need to manipulate her... make her feel less than what she is... because I really do thinks she's great... and we came so close in Saudi .." he smirked and bit his lip. "I mean not only that body of hers...but her mind too...
Keegan clenched his jaw.
"What's wrong Fraser... does the anger rage inside when ever any man mentions that he's been close to her...

"Dad... DAD!.." Lamar said seeing that Hassan was getting to him.

Keegan squared up to Hassan. "I suggest you go back to Saudi.. And you fucking stay there...

"Not until I know what happened to Ana.. and I have had the chance to talk to Charisma, and make her realise there is more to this life than the one you put in front of her.."

Keegan smiled. "Try it... she closed you down... and came home...you saw her the other night in her lingerie, she said.." he paused. "Where do you think she was coming from..."
Hassan looked hurt.
"Oh shit! That hit the spot... is yo ass about to cry mother fucker?.."

"I know that you had something to do with Ana going missing... and when I find out the truth.. I will kill you Keegan.. because I am not scared of you... and Charisma... will eventually see who is the better man for her... because I won't give up..."

Keegan stared at him. "Then I guess it's on Marx.. yo days are numbered..."

Hassan saw people were watching, so he knew that Keegan wouldn't try anything here in front of everybody. So he took this as his point to leave and get in the car with his men move away from the area.