4. Deep rooted

".... Mmmm.... Ohhh... mmmm...." Charisma moaned. She closed her eyes as her own fingers teased and played with her spot.

"What do you want huh?... you want me to fuck you all over this room...

"Yeah.. mmm...

"Only I can make you feel like this... I'm the only man that can make yo body react like this.."

Charisma felt Keegan's breath against her neck, she felt the heat from his body on hers, she slid her hands down his waist and to his ass as he pushed into her. His muscular ass cheeks clenching and unclenching with every thrust.

"Tell me you want me...

"I want you... you know I want you..." she gasped as he lifted her legs on to his shoulders and made sure that she took all of him.

"Ohhhh goddddd... mmmmm..." she screamed gripping the bedsheets as he took her hard. They both orgasmed hard.

Charisma moved her hand away from herself and she stared at the ceiling. She missed him, but she never said it out loud. She kept herself busy with her work but she thought about him and fantasised about times when they had been together intimately in the past. She had a file on her phone and it contained her favourite pictures of him, so she could use them and remember him in her own way, secretly.
She grabbed the pillow and she held it to her she let a solitary tear fall, it was so hard to love him, but even harder to love anyone else as he had her heart, no matter how far she ran, how wealthy she became, she loved him.

Suddenly her phone rang and it brought her out of her trance. She picked up. "Jago...

"Someone tried to break into the warehouse in the desert...

"What.. what was anything taken?.."

"No.. I think a couple of the soldiers scared them off... but it does mean that we are going to have to move everything... Just in case they come back... Where do you want us to move it?."

"The second lock up.. here in Jeddah.. don't leave any of that stock unattended.." she said. "I'll see you at the new location tomorrow.." she added and ended the call.
"Shit!..." she said to herself, she needed to know who was on to her and trying to take her stash.

—————

Keegan waited for the jet to arrive, he stood against the back of one of his other ride as he saw it taxiing along the runway coming towards the hangar. The jet stopped and the steps were deployed. Jenson got off of the jet with Marlon.