46. Save them

".... Hassan?." Charisma said as he called her cell.

" You picked up to me... I really didn't think you would"

"listen...

"No, I need to tell you something because this call is not about that... I'm coming for Keegan over Ana... I wanted to give you the heads up because I don't want you caught in the middle. I've made sure that my men are aware you stay out of this... And it's because of him... those fake ass cops pulled you the other night...

"What do you mean, he was sleeping he didn't know anything...

"That's too much information for me I don't care what the fuck he was doing... There was a girl, a dancer from his club in LA ... She's working in Claws, she said she had a run in with you, and you broke her nose...

"Hunny." Charisma said realising who he meant.

"Stage name.. real name Keli..." he replied. " She got them onto you... I've pulled her up on it, she won't be fucking with you anymore... But this man, who claims he loves you so damn much, put you in danger... His actions have consequences, those consequences always come back to you... I don't want that to happen, you are a very beautiful person inside and out, you don't deserve anything to happen to you, I just believe that you should know the truth...."

"Thank you for telling me and I really am sorry for blaming you...

"Charisma can we meet... please. There is so much I still need to say.."

"Hassan... you're telling me that you're going after the father of my kids... How can I meet with you, and even talk about me and you, when I know what your plan is for him... I think you should forget about me."

"How can anyone forget about you? I can't forget about you... I have to pursue him until I know what happened to Ana...

"I killed her." She said suddenly, blurting it out.

The phone went silent for a good 20 seconds. "What the hell did you just say to me?" He said to her his voice low.

"I killed her... I knew where she was, and I went straight to that location and killed her... You don't understand the past that I have With her twin sister Nijada and her family... What she did to my daughter, what she did to try to break my family apart... I didn't feel that Ana was being completely truthful in everything that she was saying... So I ended her before she could cause any trouble...

Hassan was cut up, he was so taken aback. "She wasn't trouble Charisma.. not for you and not for yo family... she wasn't her sister... How the fuck could you do that?... HOW!." He yelled. "She was my family... my last link to Jenna... if I knew that this would've resulted in her death, I would've sent her back to Indiana.. SHE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE!..." he yelled.

Charisma had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry...

 "I'm sorry