27. Hooked

Venice waited in the waiting room of the clinic for the results of the DNA test. She was alone and going through it, no one really talked to her at the moment after what Angel had done to the family. But she really wished she had someone to talk to right now.
She had been sat for 20 minutes, she had paid for a fast tracked but didn't really know how long it would take. Tyson was grizzly, so she paced the waiting room with him just glad that Mitchel and Valentina were at school, because she wasn't coping.

She wanted her mom and dad to talk to, her mom especially. She sat for a second as her back was breaking carrying a moody Tyson all day.
"Hey...
She turned and saw Kat.

"Kat?.. what are you doing...

"I heard that you were coming here today.. and I don't think you should be on your own... let me take Tyson.. he can tell you're tense... let me settle him..."

"... no one's talking to me... not even Angel properly... he doesn't come by... but no one else can either... he's made it so that I've got no one... he played me Kat and I fell for it...

Kat touched her hand. "Well, I'm here for you... and Josh is too... the rest of them will come round and realise that it wasn't on you what happened.. Angel has used you too....

"Miss Fraser?..."

Venice took a deep breath and headed inside the room with Kat who was holding a now sleeping Tyson.
The doctor smiled. "We've had those results back..
she handed her the letter.

Venice looked at it, her eyes tripping over the words. Kat could see she couldn't focus. She stood next to her. "It's just there..." she smiled. "Tyson is Orion's..."

"He is... oh my god!.. yessss..." she said, so happy.

"I'm sorry doctor... as you can tell it was the news she wanted to hear..." Kat laughed.

—————-

Ana let Keegan and Wesley in. "So how much of my life do I need to waste being watched by you and your goons?.." she said to Keegan.

"My goons?... that's not a nice thing to say about my dude right here... he's not a goon..." he smirked.

Ana sighed. "I just wanna get on with my life...

 "I just wanna get on with my life