Bad Dreams

Aphmau's POV;

     I closed my eyes and everything went black. Then I started seeing things pop out of thin air, coming from my imagination. I was in a grassy field with nothing but flowers amidst it. I could see all my friends not too far from me, playing in the field. It was a beautiful sight. I ran up to them and tapped on Dante's shoulder.

     "TAG!!" I screamed. I ran away and Dante was chasing me. I kept running faster and faster, but then the scenery started to change. We were now in a dark forest, and it was snowing. I stopped running and looked to see if Dante was still chasing me. It wasn't Dante that was chasing me anymore. It was Him.

     It was Ein.

     I ran as fast as I could, almost slipping in the snow. Then I stumbled myself upon a little cabin. Even though I didn't want to, I went in and locked the door. I heard Ein banging on the door.  I saw a back door and ran out. I kept running, only looking back. I looked forward and fell over, almost falling off a cliff. I looked over the edge and gasped at what I saw. I saw a lifeless Aaron at the bottom of the cliff, covered in blood. Then I felt someone push me off the ledge. I looked behind me as I fell to my doom, and saw Ein grinning.

     As I fell, the scenery around me changed once more. I was in a cave under something. I could see a waterfall not too far from us. I was about to start walking when someone pulled me back with a knife in their hand. It was Ein. I looked in front of me and saw Aaron looking at Ein with his fiery red eyes.

     "If you want her back, give me what I desire." Ein demanded. Aaron looked into his eyes and Ein gained a pair of werewolf ears and tail. Ein then pushed me off the mini rock cliff we were on. I started running to Aaron when suddenly I stopped. I look down to see blood pouring from my chest. Tears in my eyes were begging to come out when I started to fall over. I blacked out once more.

     When I woke up I was in a chapel. A very large, white chapel with purple stained glass windows. I started noticing the patterns of my dreams. I look up, thinking I knew who I would see, but I was wrong. It was Ein? But he should be dead! He walked up to me and caressed my cheek. As he did so, my eyes turned Emerald green, and then I passed out.

     "AHHHH!" I screamed. I woke up back in my room. I fell off my bed and dragged my pillow down with me. I twisted something, so I screamed into my pillow. My heart was beating too fast. I had to take my acetaminophen quickly. I tried crawling to my desk, but I was in so much pain.

     "Hngh..." I grunted. I tried moving again but I just didn't have enough energy. Melissa bursts into my room.

     "Aphmau! What happened?!"

     "Just...Pass me my pills...please." I said breathless. She ran over to my desk.

     "Which one?" She asked seriously.

     "The one that says panic on it..." She grabbed the bottle and a glass of water on my desk and sat me up straight, leaning on my bed. I swallowed my pills and sighed in relief. I was still super shaken though.

     "Aph, I'm gonna wake up Aaron and I'm gonna take you to the hospital. Ok?"

     "O-Ok." I stammered. I put down my glass on the floor and laid there, waiting for Melissa and Aaron. After two minutes or so, I saw Melissa leading Aaron to my room. When he finally came in, Melissa left to get her things. Aaron felt around, a little more panicked than usual, until he felt my bed. He sat beside me and held my hand.  

     "Are you ok? I heard you scream." I looked at him and started to cry again, remembering what I saw in my dream. He moved closer to me and I cried on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me, and pulled me closer to him.