Aaron's Memories

Aaron's POV:

     I talked with Melissa while she got ready to leave the house.

     "So Aaron, how've you been feeling lately?" Melissa asked me.

     "I've been feeling good. I think I might've scared Aphmau when I woke up. I thought she was looking at me, but I guess she wasn't really paying attention." I replied.

     "Hehe, that's cool. Everybody needs a little scare every now and then, I suppose. You sure you can take care of Lilith and Alina?" She asked.

     "So long as they stay asleep while Aphmau is away." I answered. Melissa nodded and headed out. I took the time to relax and read a book. I sat on the couch and read. The snores and shuffling of Lilith and Alina on the couch did bother me, but if I wanted them to stay asleep, I should put up with it. I continued to read until the storyline began to bore me.

     "Ugh, this doesn't make any sense." I said to myself, referencing to the book. Alina plopped right onto my lap and continued to snore loudly. I sighed, but to keep her asleep, I stroked her hair and hummed a little tune. I turned on the T.V and lowered the volume. The two stayed fast asleep for longer than I had hoped for. Aphmau and Melissa haven't come back yet. I'm starting to get worried. I grab my phone and call Aphmau. The phone rang five times. There was no answer. I called her once more, but again, there was no response on the other end. I was just about to call Melissa, but something tapped my shoulder.

     "Psst." She spoke. I looked down, and I had realized I woke Alina.

     "Hey, sorry I woke you up." I apologized.

     "It's okay! I'm not tired anymore." She said. She got up and ran around in a circle on the floor. I sighed, already knowing what was coming for me. I wish I could move, but Lilith was still asleep on the couch. If I made any sudden movements, she might wake up, and one kid is enough for me. I just hope she doesn't go into the kitchen. She might grab a knife, of something. Alina continued to run around until she seemed tired out. Then she sat back down on the couch next to me, and she rested her head on my arm. She's too small to reach my shoulder.

     "Now I'm tired." She panted. I let her take a breather and continued to see what was on T.V. Once more, I was filled to the brim with boredom. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't even get a snack.

     "Psst, hey." Alina whispered. I turned my head and focused on her.

     "What is it?" I asked.

     "Do you want more memories about mommy?" She questioned. More memories? With Aphmau? This is what I've been hoping for! I wish she could've asked me sooner, when Aphmau was still here. Nonetheless, I'm gonna get more memories today!

     "Yes, please." I said with a small smile. Alina climbed up my chest and place her little hand on my head.

     "You have to close your eyes first." She took her hand off my head and crossed her arms.

     "Okay okay, I'll close my eyes." I chuckled. I closed my eyes, and everything went from a blur to black, then white. I saw me and Aphmau, walking into the house. It was completely empty. Me and Aphmau checked out the place, and then headed upstairs. I'm assuming that this is when we bought the house. Aphmau walked in to her bedroom, and then I, or the past me, followed in behind her. They checked out how big that singular room was.

     "So, are you set on this house?" Aphmau asked.

     "I am. Are you?" Past me asked.

     "Yeah! I really like it a lot. There's plenty of rooms and stuff and—" Aphmau paused and looked around. "Hmm, but we'll have to decide what room we each get." Aphmau answered.

     "Aren't we going to share a room?" Past me asked another question. Aphmau stopped in her tracks, and began to blush a deep burgundy-red. Then she turned to hide her face.

     "That's right. I totally forgot!" She proceeded to laugh nervously. My past self blushed a little, seeing I had made her blush.

     "O-Or we could be in separate rooms until you feel comfortable with the idea!" I suggested. What time am I in? Why is Aphmau and I both nervous? I mean, I feel like our personalities would be swapped in our current time. Was this maybe when we got together? Perhaps. This is probably why we're getting this house, then. This was supposed to be our house.

     "Right, right. Sorry." Aphmau said. Her lips continued to move, but no voice came out to speak. The vision began to blur, and I blacked out. I went to another memory, and I was taken into a different house. One I did not recognize.Zane and Aphmau were there, though. Maybe this used to be Zane's house. I left the dream carry on. Aphmau pinched the bridge of her nose.

     "I don't understand why you're so riled up about this. It's not like we're dating, we just go caught up in the moment." Aphmau said. Zane crossed his arms.

     "That's my problem. You're not dating." Zane said sternly. Aphmau looked at him confused.

     "What?" She questioned.

     "If he's going to make a move on you, then he's going to have to date you." Zane explained. I didn't understand it, and by the look on Aphmau's face, she didn't understand his logic as much as I did.

     "Excuse me? Zane, that's not how love works. You can't just force someone into a relationship because it's convenient." Aphmau protested. Zane suddenly pulled out the largest sword I had ever seen in my life. It was also the only black sword I've ever seen. It was so big, I was surprised a fat lil' nugget like Zane could hold it, not even with one hand. Aphmau backed up the moment he pulled his sword out from..wait, where did he get that? Zane walked passed Aphmau and was heading to the door.

     "Zane? Where are you going?!" Aphmau asked. Zane turned to Aphmau.

     "To force him to date you because it's convenient!" Zane said. Zane left after that, and Aphmau ran after him. Then not even with a flash, it was all gone. I opened my eyes, and Alina was asleep on my chest. Using her magic must've tuckered her out. She probably fell asleep and her hand slipped from my head. Well, I got enough memories today to be satisfied. I'll let her rest, and Aphmau could help me with them when she get's back.

H