Going to Lucinda's

Aphmau's POV:

     I finished my breakfast when everyone came downstairs. Ein and Zack had all their stuff, and were about to leave.

     "Welp, I had a good day, and night!" Ein said.

     "I'll be seeing you later for your next appointment, Aphmau." Zack said.

     "You got it! I hope I can actually get some therapy this time." I joked. Zack chuckled a little and gave me a small hug.

     "See you guys later!" Ein ran out of the house and Zack followed. I went over to Aaron.

     "How'd you sleep?"

     "I had a good night. What about you? Ein told me you looked really tired." Aaron asked concerned.

     "Well I feel fine. I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me, I promise." I assured. He nodded and I led him over to the table so he can eat his breakfast. I rolled over to the TV after helping Aaron to the table. I turned on the TV with the remote, and the news channel came on. I left it on just so I could wait to watch the weather part. Everyone knows the weather part of the news is the best part. As I was waiting, I saw something on the news that got me intrigued.

     "This just in, people have been mysteriously disappearing. As people disappear, we meet new people in the city claiming to be coming from other dimensions, and they definitely look the part." The news went on to display pictures of people aimlessly walking the streets of the city, looking very confused and scared. Is this because of the void? My thoughts are interrupted when Melissa gets a call from Lucinda.

     "Aphmau, is it okay if we spend the day at Lucinda's? She needs help with something." Melissa asked.

     "Sure, I have nothing better to do today anyways." I shrugged. Aaron finished his food and went upstairs to grab something. He came downstairs bringing Woof.

     "She said she wanted to come." Aaron whispered to me. Woof chuckled and I growled back at her. I won't let her talk to me until she fixes Aaron first. Besides, she hasn't done anything to really help me. Melissa helped me outside and we went to Lucinda's house crossing the street. Melissa knocked on the door and Lucinda answered.

     "Hey guys. Come in, please." Lucinda welcomed us inside. When we entered, we saw Zane and KC there too. Maybe this is the time to fix them too. The only problem is that Melissa will find out what I'm up to.

     "I made some tea for you guys." Lucinda pointed to the counter where she had a display of cups filled with tea. Melissa grabbed one and took a sip.

     "Wow, this is a pretty good tea! I should drink tea more often." She admitted.

     "Uhm, we were wondering if we could talk to Aphmau, alone?" Zane asked.

     "Of course. Aaron, follow me." Melissa grabbed his hand and they wen to another section in the house. I rolled up to the couch where Zane and KC were at. Lucinda remained standing.

     "So, what did you guys want to talk to me about?" I asked.

     "From what we hear from Zane, you used your healing magic on them. Is this true?" Lucinda asked.

     "Yeah, why? Is that a problem?"

     "Of course it's a problem! Aph, you're still healing! We all thought you died at my house!" Zane yelled. I covered my ears.

     "Could you tone it down a little? Geez." I rolled my eyes. "Guys, you have nothing to worry about. Look, just watch me!" I took the element of surprise and held my hands up to them.

     "Aphmau, you know it's dangerous! Please, don't do anything." Lucinda insisted. I ignored her words.

     "You guys mean everything to me." I whispered to myself. Light shined through my hands, and the light spread throughout the room, until everything went white. I felt a massive headache coming on, but I kept pushing through the pain. The light faded away, and everyone looked to each other.

     "What happened?" Zane asked.

     "I don't know, actually." I said a little confused. Did I get a ginormous migraine for nothing? Maybe I am getting weaker. That means I have to do everything before it's too late.

     "Aphmau, you have to take this seriously. The doctor said your magic was the only thing keeping you alive right now, and if you overuse it you might-"

     "Die? Oh please, I've experienced it before. I'm not afraid to help everyone at the cost of my life." I said stubbornly.

     "Aphmau this is serious! How do you think Aaron would be if you just suddenly died right after getting him back his memories?" Lucinda asked. I hadn't really thought of that. Last time that happened he went on a rampage, and now that he knows Ein is alive, I'm not so sure that's a good idea.

     "Please, just take it easy until you're fully healed. We can't have any accidents now." Lucinda pleaded. I sighed in defeat and agreed.

     "You're right. But don't think this won't stop me from helping you guys in other ways until I'm better." I said. I need to keep practicing. Then I heard someone whisper to me.

     "Psst! Aphmau! We have to talk!" I looked over to see Woof, who Aaron probably left on the couch when he was sitting down.

     "I'm not talking to you until you help Aaron!" I whisper yelled.

     "I already told you I can't help Aaron until I finish helping you!" She whispered back.

     "Aphmau? Who are you talking to?" Kawaii~Chan asked. I looked back to them quickly.

     "No one!" I said nervously. They all didn't look convinced, but they didn't bother to argue with me. Melissa and Aaron came back.

     "Sorry, I was just putting my cup in the sink. We'll leave in just a second." Melissa said.

     "No, you can stay. We were just finishing talking with Aph." Zane said. "You guys can leave whenever you want."

     We spent a little more time just talking at Lucinda's, reminiscing about the good ol' days when we all just did random stuff on the block. After that we left. I asked Melissa about going to the beach to hang out with the pack, and she agreed. Guess we're going to the beach tomorrow. 

O