She's All I Remember...

Aaron's POV

     I came tumbling down the stairs, feelings someones hand wrapped around my arm. We both hit the floor, and I could hear Melissa's fast footsteps come closer to us.

     "Guys! Are you alright?!" She picked up the person on top of me, and then she picked up me. She sat me down on the couch. I shook it off and said I was ok. It really didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I could smell the scent that's so familiar to my nose, but yet I Don't recognize because of my stupid memory loss. It smelt sweet. It smelt like fresh flowers. But now it was different. I could also smell a small amount of blood. It's was probably just a little cut. Was it on me? I felt all over my body, but I couldn't find the cut. I could only assume it came from the person that was on top of me, which I can also assume was Aphmau. I recognized her voice before I fell down, and someone did grab onto me. I started to get worried. Is she badly injured? Was that her scent? Not only that, was that her blood!? Why did she grab onto me?

     So many thoughts were running through my head. I suddenly felt my eyes shift, and I could see. I thought I could only see when I got angry. Why can I see? Is it because I'm really worried? Now I only have more questions. I looked over to the stairs and saw Melissa on the stairs taking care of someone. I walked over to see a woman with raven black hair. She wore a red hoodie, and a white shirt. She also wore black shoes and blue Jean shorts. She had a small cut on her forehead.

     "Aaron, go sit back down. I don't want you accidentally tripping on something." Melissa said.

     "But I can see." I said. She looked up at me in shock to see me with probably red crimson eyes.

     "Could you grab me some bandage? It's in the kitchen cabinet." I run over and scan for bandages. I saw a full roll and ran back with it and handed it to Melissa. I looked at the girl worriedly.

     "Is that Aphmau?" I asked.

     "Yep, this is her." Melissa said smiling, knowing I could see Aphmau for the first time. She was beautiful. I wish I could see her eyes. I let Melissa do her thing and then I picked up Aphmau and put her on the couch. I went upstairs and carried her wheelchair downstairs with ease. Life is so much easier when you can see. I sat beside Aph for the longest time, and I could still see her. I guess I'm still really worried, which is good in my opinion. It shows that I care. All of a sudden, I get the most amazing Idea. I slowly get off the couch trying not to wake up Aphmau, and run up the stairs to my room. I grab my phone and go to contacts. I scroll all the way to the S section. The only person that was there was a person named Sylvanna. I wonder who she is.

     I sighed and sat on my bed. I was really hoping it was her. When we got back to Mystreet, the first thing I did was tell my sister to either log onto my computer, or get my phone and look for her contact. She looked everywhere, but it was no where to be seen.

     "I miss you..." I whispered. I missed Shu. Whenever I hear my friends talk about Aphmau, I feel the guilt pile onto my chest. I feel like I love the both of them, and I can't choose who to love. But I guess Shu is gone now...

     I've asked all my friends about Shu, but they sad they never heard of her. Why did I decide to keep her a secret from everybody? I sighed in defeat, and my vision blurred. My eyes shifted again and once more I couldn't see. It made me sad that now I can't even see Aphmau.

     I walk out of my room, and carefully feel for the stairs. Once I find the railing, I walk down the stairs with no problem. I walk around with hands in the air, feeling for the couch. I end up touching Aphmau's side, and I heard her mumble something, probably in her sleep. I think she said, "Where'd you go?". I just sat back beside her and rubbed her head. Maybe Aphmau knows something about Shu. I'll ask her another time though, she seemed really tired when I looked at her.

     I don't know what to do. Shu is all I think about, most of the time. Whenever I hear Garroth talk about how Aphmau loved me so much, I felt guilt. Did I leave her behind? Did we loose touch? Did we stop when I lost my memory? And when did I know Aphmau? This time I thought harder than ever to see anything. I still haven't remembered a single thing, even though my friends are trying to help. I thought harder, and harder.

     I got nothing.

     I sighed and felt tears stream down my face. If I've already lost Shu, I don't want to forget everyone else in my life. I don't want to forget my friends. I don't want to forget my family. I don't want to forget Aphmau. And even if she's not with me anymore, Shu is the last memory I've got. I don't want to forget her.

     I feel like I've lost so much time. Melissa says I'm thirty two years old. The only memories I have had to have been when I was in high school. I've lost around sixteen years of my life. What did I do to forget everybody? I wish I could fix this. Then life would be the way it used to be, I hope.

     Maybe all I gotta do is ask my friends what happened right before I lost my memories. Then I can figure a way to get my memories back. I'll do that the next time we go out. I'll ask Garroth first.

'