Baby in The House

Aphmau's POV:

     We're exiting the boat when we see two people running in our direction. I pay no attention to them, since I'm more focused on getting off the boat and throwing up in the nearest toilet. I hold my stomach with my hand and look around with my dizzy eyes. All this nausea and dizziness is making me even more sick than I already am. I look back up and see the two people are running up to us. My headache is way too big for me to care who they are, but I am curious to why they're coming to us. I squint my eyes and notice one of them is wearing a mask, and I immediately know who they are, and why they're here.

     Zane and Garroth run even faster when they noticed their father exiting the dock to join us, and eventually got to us after running from a great distance. I don't know why they didn't take their car, but I can tell they are really worn out, sweat dripping everywhere and their cloths drenched and soaked. Garroth was the only one of the two that still had a smile on his face. I may not have been able to see Zane's, but I knew he was thinking about passing out on the wooden floorboards. His eyes were so droopy, too. You could just see his expression through his eyes. But I guess after knowing Zane for so long, I just know what he's feeling.

     "DAD!!" Garroth sped walked to his father and practically squeezed him to death.

     "Garroth, can't breathe." Garte let out. Garroth let go, and you could see sweat stained imprinted on Garte's cloths.

     "I missed you boys so much." Garte calmly clutched the two boys and hugged them both gently. Garroth was already welling up with tears, while Zane just enjoyed the moment.

     "I missed you too, dad." Zane said. I tugged on Melissa's shirt and rolled away, with Aaron and Melissa following me. I think the Ro~Meave's would like a moment to themselves right now. I was starting to get another migraine. I guess my sea sickness hasn't quite left me, yet. I ignored it the best I could and tried to keep my composure without revealing I was in discomfort. Melissa and Aaron talked, and I acted as if I was paying attention.

     "So Aphmau, you have another therapy session tomorrow. Ready to actually start?" Melissa asked. I was still zoned out, focused on the pain, so I didn't hear what she said.

     "Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm good." I leaned over to the left and rubbed my forehead, hoping the headache that felt like a hangover would go away soon.

     "Aph, you okay? I know you get sea-sick and all, but now you're acting different."

     "Yeah, I-I'm good." I was still very distracted. Then it hit me. This only happened whenever someone was trying to contact me, like Blaze for example. Someone wants to talk to me. Maybe it's Alina. I don't want Melissa or Aaron to worry about me, though. Maybe I should say I'm tired.

     "You're sure?" Melissa asked to double check.

     "I'm just a little tired, is all. I think I'm gonna try to close my eyes for a bit." I said woozy, already falling asleep.

     "Alright. You just get some rest, me and Aaron will take you home." I barely heard the last part of her sentence. Everything was getting fuzzy, and I couldn't hear anything anymore. I sank into a deep slumber, and everything quickly faded to black. I woke once more in the black void that taunted me with pitch black darkness surrounding me everywhere. I saw a blurry figure in the distance, and I knew who was coming. I stretched out my arms to her, and she came running toward me. The once blurry figure became clear, and Alina jumped into my arms, and I held her tightly. It's been a minute since I've seen her.

     "Momma!" Alina squealed.

     "It's good to see you too." I chuckled. I rustled her hair and place her on the ground gently. She looks up at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen crawl up anyone's face.