Therapy Session #2

Aphmau's POV:

I wake up in the morning to see a snoring Alina almost completely cover in blanket. I turned around to see Aaron sleeping on a bean bag, taking up as much space as he could on it.  I smiled to myself and woke them both up gingerly.

"Guys, it's time to get up." I said softly. Alina slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me with a big grin.

"IT WORKED!! YAY!!" Alina jumped out of bed and started dancing on the floor. Aaron was startled by the sudden scream, and he immediately woke up.

"I'm up! What happened?" He shot up.

"Don't worry Aaron, Aline is just a little excited. Alina continued to dance until she looked Aaron into the eyes as he arose from his sleeping position on his bean bag. She seemed scared.

"Alina, what's wrong?" She ran up to me and hid behind my back.

"That's the scary guy, remember?" That's when I remembered in her world, there was another Aaron. He was trying to kill her. That's probably why she's so scared.

"It's okay, Alina. He won't hurt you, I promise."

"I still don't know what's going on." Aaron said.

"I'll do all the explaining when we leave for the therapy session- wait! Who's gonna watch Alina?!" I asked in a panic. I almost completely forgot that I had the therapy session, and now Alina is here! Do we bring her? But how am I gonna explain this to Zack and Ein? Maybe a baby-sitter? Who would I call?

"Maybe we could ask KC. I know she's really good with kids." Aaron suggested. Well, I'd still have to explain this to her. At least it will be easier than bringing her with me. They would think I'm crazy! I mean, Kawaii~Chan might think that too, but at least I know she'd try to hide that from me. I wouldn't even be able to tell.  I agreed with Aaron and Melissa came in the room to check on us.

"Are you guys okay? I heard a scream." Melissa asked.

"Yep! All good!" I said, in the middle of sliding myself into my wheelchair. Melissa noticed Alina hiding behind me. She looked shocked for just a moment, but then went to a more normal expression, remembering what had occurred yesterday.

"Now, ya care to explain?" Melissa asked, tapping her foot and gesturing to Alina, who was still hiding behind me.

"I'll explain when we're in the car, but we need someone to watch Alina. Do you think we could bring her to Kawaii~Chan's house before we leave?" I asked.

"We could, but we'd have better luck finding her with Zane. They're probably at his house. If you want, I can take Alina out while you get ready." Melissa offered.

"Alright then." I go back to my closet and start getting dressed when I hear another tiny squeak. For a moment I thought it was Alina, but that squeak was all too familiar for me to not know who it was.

"For the last time, I'm not talking to you until you help Aaron!" I yelled at Woof, who was hovering over me on a shelf.

"And I literally can't help Aaron until I help you! Just work with me!" She yelled back.

"How did you even get in here?!"

"Aaron brought me from his room when he heard you fell asleep. NOW BACK TO THE SUBJECT!!" Woof continued to yell. I decided my best bet was to just ignore her, get dressed, and leave her in the closet. And that's exactly what I did. I got dressed and slammed the door behind me. I could hear her muffled voice behind the door.