Someone Else's Memories

Aphmau's POV:

     Alina must've had some memory magic, because she let me see things I had no idea existed. I saw another me with all my friends, only set in a different time period. They were in a medieval time. Was this what Blaze meant by other realms? They were all fighting Zane in the same white chapel I fought Travis. Why were they fighting Zane? Everything was going by so fast, I almost didn't see someone behind the other me. She came out of a portal and ushered everyone inside. They left Garroth behind to fight Zane. Then a time skip happened, And I saw me with Garroth next to a crater.

     He gave the other me a red bandana. It kinda looked like Aaron's bandana. She seemed so shocked, she passed out. I would've ran over to her, but another time skip happened. I saw me with a little baby in a small house. She looked like she had been crying non-stop. I don't understand what happened. She still has Aaron's bandana in her hand. She looked over at it and her eyes swelled up with tears. Did Aaron leave? But Aaron would never do that! But...this is another realm. Maybe he did. Another time skip happened.

     My other self was looking out to the sea on a big ship. She had lost the spark in her eyes that I once had as well. It has something to do with Aaron, I just know it. I heard little voices call out to her. She turned, and we both saw two little girls running towards her. I recognized one of them to be Alina. She stretched out her arms to them and hugged them tightly.

     "Alina, Lilith! How was your trip with Garroth around Skystead?" The other me asked. They nodded their heads and just held onto her. So, is the other me her mom? That's probably why she got confused. Another time skip, and we're in a very familiar place. We were back in the celestial cannon, where Aaron was holding Alina hostage. Why would he do that?! He wore red stained armor, and he had red cracks under his eyes. What happened to him?

     "Alina! Let her go!" My other self yelled, pulling out a big purple sword. Aaron laughed evily.

     "Now what would I do that, Irene? You took everything away from me, so now I'm going to take it back, starting with my relic!" He yelled. He didn't really sound like Aaron.

     "I told you already, I'm not Irene! Now give me back my daughter!" She yelled back.

     "Don't forget, she's our  daughter. I think Alina wants some daddy-daughter bonding time. She hasn't had that before." Aaron glared at Alina. The other me sprouted wings and charged at Aaron. Aaron was about to slice Alina's throat, but she disappeared out of thin air.

     "WHERE DID SHE GO?!" Aaron screamed. The other me slashed at Aaron and he had no reaction. Her sword was pierced in his stomach. He pushed the other me off of him and pulled out her sword from his stomach. The wound instantly healed and he wielded the sword. He walked up to my other self and held the sword to her throat.

     "Where is my relic?" He growled.

     "I don't know, and even if I did I'd never tell you!" She yelled.

     "What a shame. I would've let you live." He held her sword high and slashed it at her. The memories faded after that. But what happened? Did she die?! I need to know! But when Alina teleported away, she must've come here, in my mind? Maybe if I find a way for her to come out of my mind, then she can live with me, at least until I find a way to get her back without getting hurt. I was back in the dark void with Alina.

     "Do you remember now, mommy?" She asked.

     "I'm not your mommy, but I'm gonna help you get her back. I think you might've left your realm." I explained. I wasn't sure if she'd understand, but I thought it would be best to tell her anyways. I don't want her to be scared. I just need to figure out how to bring her into my world before it's too late. I could start to hear people waking up. I must be waking up too. Hopefully she's still in my mind by the time I sleep or pass out later, whichever comes first.

     I wake up on my bed, feeling super sluggish. I lazily get out of bed and slide into my wheelchair, almost missing it completely. I felt a headache coming.

     "Good morning guys!" Ein chirped. Zack got out of his sleeping bag and stretched.

     "Woah, did you get any sleep last night?" Zack asked me. My eyes were still adjusting to the bright sun shining out my window. I was very droopy. I also felt weaker than usual. I looked at my hands and saw they were shaking.

     "What do you mean?" I said with a scratchy voice.

     "You got pretty big bags under your eyes." Ein pointed out.

     "I feel fine. I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I assumed. Ein opened the door for us and Zack helped me out the door. Zack helped me down the stairs, and once again we found breakfast on the table. Melissa was downstairs, washing a dish.

     "Hey guys! I just finished my breakfast. You guys can eat up, and then you can leave whenever you want." Melissa went back upstairs. I rolled up to the table and ate some scrambled eggs for breakfast. After Zack and Ein swallowed their eggs whole, they went upstairs to pack up their things. I was left at the table to think about Alina. Was all of that a dream? I guess I'll have to find out later. 

Y