The Plan

Aphmau's POV:

     Aaron helped me inside, and we entered the traumatizing hospital once more. I couldn't think of any other place that could get me more sick than here. Hopefully, if everything goes according to plan, I won't ever have to come back here. Maybe if I use that wish, I can be healthy. I can be powerless, too, which by that I mean I won't have any supernatural powers, so I can finally go back to how it was. I can't wait for that day to come, which also means I have to fight that void now or never.

     If Hyria is right, since I already finished destroying that realm, the void won't be coming our way anymore. If it's not coming in our direction, I'll never be able to fight it. It's not like the world is gonna chase it for me. I have to remember what Hyria said. How was I supposed to defeat the void?

     "You would have to use a relic again. Luckily, that relic is the same one you're looking for in the Irene Dimension. Once you use it, you'll have to jump into the void. The rest of the process I don't know, but from what I've heard, you'll just know what to do. Afterwards, you'd...die. And then you would get a wish. One singular wish for anything." I remember her saying. But how? How do I just jump into the void? Man, maybe I should've just waited for it to come. Maybe this would've been easier that way.

     Maybe it as something to do with the relic. Maybe if I use it, I could see the void or something. Maybe what Hyria meant by jumping into the void was flying into the void. Just going based off of last time, I believe I grew wings. I can't really remember. It's all really fuzzy. Probably because of the blood loss. But anyways, if I grow wings again, maybe I'll fly into it, or something.

     I know Hyria said I'll know what to do, but she said that after the whole, 'jumping into the void' thing. What was I supposed to do now? Man, I really should've thought about this first. Then I thought of something. What if I use the relic now, fly into space, or something, and find the void? It's a good idea, I'd say, but I'm not even sure if the void is in outer space! Would I have to fly out of the solar system? I don't even know if I'll be able to breathe! The relic is pretty strong, but that doesn't mean it makes me Superman for ten minutes! Well, I'll have to figure out something.

     "Hey Aph, something on your mind?" Aaron turned to me. "You look deep in thought."

     "Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking of home." I lied.

     "Oh, alright. Hey, you wanna go walk around after you see the doctor? Maybe that'll ease your mind.? Aaron suggested.

     "Sure, that sounds great," The doctor caught up with us and signaled for me to follow him. "See you later?" I asked.

     "Absolutely." He answered. I followed behind the doctor and chatted until our time was up. We parted ways, and I made my way down to the entrance. It felt good I didn't have to hide anymore. The guards excused me and I got outside. I met up with Aaron, and he lead the way.

     "So, you have anywhere in mind to go?" I asked.

     "Yeah, I do. I tidied up the place before you got out, so I hope you think it still looks nice." I was confused at what Aaron meant. Have I been here before. Then it hit me the same moment we reached the spot. It was our old beach house, when we were here for our reunion. I couldn't believe what my eyes were telling me. Sure, the place was beaten up, but it still looked so lively.

     "You like it? It was in good shape when I found it, but I tried to make it look more clean." Aaron talked.

     "Yeah. Thank you, I mean, for bringing me here. It really does look pretty." I smiled. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and we walked inside to see the very empty house. There was some dirt on the ground from what I knew was shattered plant pots. Some walls had mini cracks and holes, but it was barely noticeable. The whole room was very dull in general, yet it felt so bright. I kind of wish I could just stay here with Aaron, for a while maybe. I want to just take a break from all this. But I know I can't do that.