Unexpected Reunion

Aphmau's POV

     We were on the highway, going to my new therapist. Yay...I don't wanna go. I wanna go back home and practice my healing magicks! I have to! I can get better another time!

     Well I mean being in a wheelchair does suck, I can't go anywhere without Melissa. But that's besides the point! Right now all I care about is helping my friends, and helping Aaron. I was sucked into my thoughts and made up a mini plan to help my friends. First, I would heal my friends with the least injuries. I know I tend to pass out whenever I use it, and then I'm too weak to help anyone else, so even though I don't want to, I'll have to do Aaron last. I just hope I can heal everyone.

     "Earth to Aphmau! Is anyone there?" Melissa yelled.

     "Huh?"

     "You spaced out again." Aaron explained.

     "Oh. Sorry." I flushed.

     "It's fine, but we're here!" Melissa cheered.

     "Oh...Yipe."

     "Don't be such a buzz kill! This'll make you feel better!"

     "Sure, let's just get this over with..." Melissa rolls me into the building and we met the receptionist. She seemed really nice, and showed us the way to our doctor.

     "This is your therapists waiting room. He should be with you shortly."  The receptionist left and we sat in the waiting area. After a few minutes of waiting, the therapist arrived. He definitely looked shocked to see us. I thought Melissa scheduled an appointment for me though.

     "O-Oh! Hello Melissa, Aaron. W-What can I do for you today?" This guy is definitely acting fishy.

     "Hi doctor Zack. We have another problem that we need help fixing." She pointed to me and I rolled my eyes.

     "I don't need fixing, you need fixing." I mumbled.

     "Oh, I see...When you called, I thought Aaron might've needed help." Doctor Zack said.

     "Nope! He's been doing just fine! Right now, we need help with our friend here. Her name is Aphmau, and she has to learn how to use her legs again. Do you think you can help?" The Doctor looked at me stunned. I would've totally thought he was a stalker or something if I just saw him in the street like that. I leaned my head on my hand, and rested it again.

     "Uhm...Doctor?" Melissa waved.

     "Oh, Uh, Yes! I-I can help her. What is specifically the problem that led to this?" He asked.

     "I got into an accident." I simply stated. I didn't want to get into it, especially because I'm busy thinking about healing everyone.

     "Can you be a little more specific?"

     "No." I said annoyed.

     "Oh, alright than. Let's just get into it, I suppose. I see you have a broken ankle?" He asked.

     "No, It's sprained."

     "I see. I'll have to fix that before getting into the physical therapy. Although I could give you physical therapy with the sprained ankle, I'm worried that your ankle might heal the wrong way. For now I'll just help with that." He explained. Great, I have to be here longer because this dude says it's better for me. I mean, it's good that he cares, but I don't! I just want to heal my friends. He took off my cast and started to massage my ankle by moving it around. It hurt, a lot, but I didn't scream. I feel like it's bad to say I've been through worse, so I'll just say that I'm a strong person.  The more I stare at this guy, the more I feel like I know him. He seems way to familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it.

     "Alright, I think it should be good for the day. Melissa, if you could do this every day with her, that would be great." The doctor said.

     "Okie dokie! Ready to go Aph?"

     "Yes please." I fake begged. She laughed and she rolled me out, with Aaron on her tail. We got into the car and starting driving home. Great, now I have another thing on my mind. Who was that guy? I brushed off my thoughts and continued to think of a way to surprise everyone by healing them and making them finally feel whole again. I hope I can feel that way soon.

Zack's POV

     I-It's really her. I thought she surely would've been dead after overhearing her conversation with her friends. So she defeated Micheal? I have so many questions.

     It hurt...seeing her in that state. She didn't seem herself though. But on the other hand, who would be? She's stuck in a wheelchair with a sprained ankle, and she has to re-learn how to walk. Hopefully I can get her walking again. I can surely say I was shocked to see her.

     First I thought that Ein killed her, but I guess I was wrong. And I guess I was wrong again, because that was definitely her. Speaking of Ein, I hope he's doing alright. Of course, I'm still helping him get back on his feet, but not always. I'm glad that he's getting better, especially because it took him a long time to heal completely. He still has those really bigs scars on his chest, though. Maybe he can help me out here.

     I also hope that Aphmau is doing alright, now that I know she's alive. She must be so upset, with Aaron forgetting everything and what happened back at Starlight. I hope her friends are helping her get through that.

     I also wonder how Sylvanna's doing, not that she would care. I'm glad she raised her well. Sylvanna has a deep hatred for me, beyond what I can imagine. She has a good reason why, though. Aphmau must take on parts of me though, so maybe there's still a part of me in that house. Aphmau does have a lot of determination, like me, only I used it for the worse, and that's something Sylvanna must hate. It's a direct reflection of me but her daughter's strongest quality.

     I hope I can show her I've changed for the better.

     I think it's time I reintroduce myself as Mr. Shalashaka.

S