The End

This chapter contains blood and violence. Viewer discretion is advised. Please do not read if this subject makes you uncomfortable, or if you are underage.

Aphmau's POV:

PREVIOUSLY ON APHMAU -

     The void stopped and turned to me. Just as it did, I reached the void, and sunk my hand into it. I had to go into it to fight it. The void's screech of pain echoed, surprisingly. I guess you can hear screams in space. My hand was slowly being swallowed, and now my wings were stuck in it too. I held my breath, and shot myself in with screeches being the last thing I heard.

~

     Everything was dark. If I closed my eyes, I would see no different than I do now. I felt empty in a way. It must be a sensation you feel when trapped here. Suddenly, everything around me began to rumble. I couldn't really see it, but I could tell the void was growing smaller. It was shrinking more and more, and I started feeling cramped, even though there weren't any walls trying to squish me. The area became more and more filled with nothingness, and my body squished itself together. Kind of reminded me of the bottom of the ocean.

     I closed my eyes and held my body tightly. Suddenly, the airs tension fled, and the space felt empty again. I gathered up the courage to open up my eyes, and saw I was not longer in a black void. Now, I was floating in an open space, and I saw a black human-like figure standing in front of me. It went into fighting stance and began to speak to me.

     "Can you count every star on my body?" He asked me, in a deep disoriented voice.

     "Uhh..no. I can't." I answered skeptically.

     "Each star is a universe I've consumed. Your universe would've been an addition to my beautiful collection, but alas, I no longer have a reason to. Congratulations on saving your universe. Now if you'll please excuse me, I'll be on my way-"

     "If you were killed, what would happen to those universes?" I interrupted.

     "Nothing. They have already been erased in time," He answered. "I do suggest you reconsider your approach. Many have tried to kill me, and all have failed. They are just as forgotten as all these realms you see on me. I would rather not have to waste my energy fighting you." He continued.

     "If me dying is the cost of trying to set things right, then I'll do it! Nothing will change my mind." I substantiated.

     "Very well then. I do apologize, however. This will sting." He stretched out his arm, and it stretched all the way to my body. It wrapped around me and held me tight. I tried to break loose, but with every inch I moved, the void's grip grew tighter on me. His long arm changed, and his arm grew more arms. He wrapped one arm on my leg, and another on my other leg. He did the same thing to my arms and wings. He took his big arm off of me and began to stretch me out. The burning feeling it gave me felt familiar. It reminded me of when Ein shot me with his laser, when we were on starlight.

     I felt helpless again. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't do anything but accept defeat. Was it really over?

     "If you don't mind, please stand still. Before you die, I'd like to look at your memories. Don't worry, I do this with every opponent I fight." He stretched his other arm to my head, and I felt like I was on the bridge of life and death, struggling to keep my eyes open. No. I can't die yet. I won't die yet. I pried my wings free from his arms, and I pulled my arms out of his blobby hands. I grabbed his hand attached to my head, and I ripped it off, sending a wave of pain over me. It burned, but I couldn't let the pain get to me.