BONUS EPILOGUE: JUST A STORY

This Epilogue is brought to you by laddtos000

Aphmau's POV:

     "I dropped the ball to my feet, and everything around me disappeared into the bright light that was burning my body. I screamed and cried, but it was pointless. No one was here to help me. I accepted my fate, and died.

     I then woke up and I was in a white room. I walked around for a bit until something flew past my face. I froze up as it passed me again. Then it finally came to a stop, and went up to my face. I finally recognized the figure. It was a star. It was my wish.

     "Good evening, Ms. Aphmau." The star greeted.

     "Oh! Uh, hello to you too." I stuttered, taken back by the star.

     "I understand that you have destroyed the void. You have sadly passed away in the process, but you might have a chance of living again. Ask me for anything, and your wish is my command." The star swore. It was time to ask the question of my life or death.

     "If I were to ask for two wishes, could I?" I asked the star. He paused for a moment, and then answered me. I held my breath.

     "If you were to ask for two wishes, one would have to be to live again, otherwise the other wish won't come true. Are you sure this is what you wish for?" He asked.

     "Yes, I am. I wish that I can live again, and I also wish that everyone forgot what happened at the Lodge and at Starlight." I answered.

     "As you wish." The star rubbed its nubs together, and the room became brighter than it already was. I opened my eyes, and I was back in my world. I looked around, and realized I was back at home. I wasn't at Starlight anymore. When I got back, I was so worried about your Grandpa. I thought he read my letter already." Suddenly, Aaron walked into the room with a cup of coffee.

     "Is Grandma telling you stories again?" He asked, walking next to me.

     "Yeah! Grandma was just telling me about how she defeated the void monster again! Can you tell me another story Grandma, pleeeeeeeease?" Adrien asked me. I gave him a chuckle and patted him on the head.

     "Don't worry Adrien, I can tell you more stories tomorrow. Now you just get some rest, alright?"

     "Okay.." He pouted. I tucked him in his bed and let him fall asleep on his own. Me and Aaron walked out of the room slowly, careful to not wake up Adrien. As we left, Ace came up the stairs to check on Adrien.

     "Oh, is he already asleep?" Ace asked.

     "Yep, your mother put him right to bed with one of her adventure stories." Aaron wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "You were always a good storyteller." He smiled.

     "It wasn't me, just speaking what I remember." I said.

     "Oh, you were telling stories? Can you tell me a story before bed?" Ace laughed.

"Which story do you want?" I said, walking towards him.

     "Could you tell me the one were you and dad were separated for a year? That one was always my favorite." He asked sheepishly, not expecting me to actually say yes to his request.

     "Of course. Just get to bed and I'll be right there." I said. He walked over to his old room and I turned to Aaron. "Do you want a story too?" I chuckled.

     "So long as I get to be with you." He followed me to Ace's old room, and we both walked in together.