ENDING 5: ALL IN YOUR HEAD

Aphmau dropped the ball to her feet, and everything around her disappeared into the bright light that was burning her body. She screamed and cried, but it was pointless. No one was there to help her. She accepted her fate, and died.

     Aphmau then woke up, and she was in a white room. She walked around for a bit until something flew past her face. Aphmau tensed up as it passed her again. Then it finally came to a stop, and went up to her face. She finally recognized the figure. It was a star. It was her wish.

     "Good evening, Ms. Aphmau." The star greeted.

     "Oh! Uh, hello to you too." Aphmau stuttered, taken back by the star.

     "I understand that you have destroyed the void. You have sadly passed away in the process, but you might have a chance of living again. Ask me for anything, and your wish is my command." The star swore.

...

...

...

...

Aphmau's POV:

     Hmmm...How was I supposed to continue? There's so many things I, or technically she could wish for! I can't decide just one! If I make her choose Alina, she'll die and Aaron will be sad, but If I make her choose Aaron, Alina will never get home! Ughh, this is too hard! Maybe I need a cookie break. Yeah, I guess I could use one of those. I got up from my seat and walked out of the living room, into the dining room. Celestia followed behind me. I giggled as I saw her little belly jiggle when walking.

     I went searching into the cabinets and shelves, looking for a snack. At last, I found the cookie jar! There was only one problem.

     "Aw, come on!" I said, as I stared at the very top of the shelf. I mentally groaned, knowing I couldn't get it on my own, even with a step stool. With no other choice, I called for Aaron.

     "Aaron?" I called. "Could you come downstairs for a second?" I heard rustling upstairs, and then Aaron met with me in the kitchen when he came down.

     "What do you need?" He asked.

     "Could you get the cookie jar from the shelf? I can't reach it." I sheepishly asked. "Sure." He answered. He reached the shelf without even having to use his tippy toes, and he handed the jar to me.

     "Thank you so much! You're the best!" I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, and then he headed back upstairs. I walked back t the living room, Celestia following behind, and began eating some cookies. Celestia begged for some, but I knew she couldn't. These has chocolate in them, so she couldn't eat it.

    "No Celestia, you can't have these! Stop giving me that adorable look!" I pleaded. If anything, it only made her try harder. If someone could really die of cuteness overloads, I would've died right now. I finished eating my cookies and went back to work, or at least tried. I still didn't know what to write! Hmm...Maybe I'll take it to bed, think about it later. That's a good idea! A fresh mind has fresh new ideas! It's settled then, I'll do this tomorrow!