Guess Who's Back?

Aphmau's POV:

I decided to let Alina sleep in the bed, and I could sleep in my chair for the night. Aaron chose to sleep with the both of us, and he slept on the small beanbag for another night. I quickly drifted off to sleep, more so than usual. I mean, I guess it was a hectic day, going to therapy, getting Alina, and then chilling at home, But I've had more hectic days. Why am I so tired today. The moment I realize is the sam moment I'm taken to a familiar black void, with a friends there waiting for me. 

"It's been a minute, hasn't it?" I joked.

"Really?! I was worried sick! I couldn't get to you- I thought you died or something!" Blaze yelled at me.

"Well it's not my fault that a precious baby cam to me for help!" I defended.

"Well-, Wait, did you say baby? She was in your head?" Blaze asked.

"Yep, and now I have her in real life!" I said. "Her name is Alina."

"Aph, you can't do that! That'll mess up the multi-verse!" Blaze said angrily.

"Well she would've died if I didn't help her! I had to do something! Once I know that it's safe for her to go back, and when I know how to get her back, I'll put her back!" I said proudly.

"I still don't think that's such a good idea, but as long as you put her back I think it should be fine. But now, I can talk about everything." Blaze got off track.

"I need you to pay very close attention." Blaze said. "You only have two months left starting in three days. You need to take action now." I got confused.

"Why? I have two months left."

"Exactly! Time in the Irene dimension is different from here, meaning if you don't act sooner than later, by the time you get the last piece of the relic everything will be gone!" He had a really good point. But I need to do the little things first. I can't risk killing myself without doing what I need to first.

"I can't. I don't even know how to get to the Irene dimension!" I shouted into the echoey void.

"I know someone you can talk to. I know this is gonna sound weird, but ask Lucinda to talk with her mother. You need to talk to Hyria. She knows the way."

"What do you mean 'she knows the way'?"

"Hyria was the only person Irene gave her memories to. Hyria is the only one who knows. You have to talk to her." Blaze explained.

"But what about Alina? She can give me her memories. Surely she has to have memories of how to get there!"

"Aphmau, she's just a kid. How would she have memories of the Irene dimension?"

"Maybe someone told her about it!" I tried to say confidently.

"Just ask Hyria! It's not that hard!"

"Fine, I'll try. Just give me some time." I said.

"You don't have much left. Use it wisely." Suddenly, everything started to shake, and Blaze disappeared. I was waking up, I presumed. I exited my dreamscape and roughly blinked my eyes open.  I saw Aaron lightly shaking me awake.

"Aphmau, are you up?" He asked.

"I am now.." I rubbed my eyes and saw I was in my wheelchair. That's right, I let Alina sleep on the bed. I look over and she's still sleeping.

"You've been asleep for at least 15 hours. You okay?" He asked. I was asleep for that long? But Alina is still sleeping too. I look at the clock and see it's three thirty two. The sun was shining out my window, and I squinted to even dare to gaze in its direction.