Aphmau's Fears

Aphmau's POV:

     Lucinda let me stay for some tea, and we all chatted for a bit. Afterwards, Lucinda let me get back home, and I opened the door to Melissa laughing at Aaron, who was stuck on the couch with Alina and Lilith sleeping on him.

     "Melissa, don't laugh!" I bumped her on the shoulder.

     "Sorry sorry, it's just funny to me." She said. I rolled my eyes and helped Aaron. Alina woke up first, and jumped on me to give me a great big hug.

     "Mommy! You're back!" She said. Then Lilith woke up rather slowly. She yawned and stretched her arms across the couch and across Aaron. She peeled her eyes open and saw me and Alina first.

     "H-Hello." She said quietly.

     "Good morning, sleepy head." I teased. She sat up on the couch and looked at Aaron, who was finally able to move again.

     "Did I fall asleep on you?" She asked him.

     "Yeah, but only for a little while." He lied. I gave in a little giggle.

     "Sorry, I didn't mean to!" She quickly apologized. He patted her head.

     "It's okay," He forgave her. "Hey Aphmau? Can. I talk to you about something?" He asked me.

     "Yeah, sure! Did you want it somewhere private?" I answered.

     "If that's okay, yes." He said.

     "Alright then! Let's head upstairs." I said. Aaron got up from the couch and stretched for only a second. Then he followed me up the stairs. I went up at a normal pace. My legs have been getting stronger. That's good. I went into my room and sat on the bed. Aaron didn't sit. Probably because his but is soar from sitting on the couch for who knows how long.

     "Alina gave me more memories." He said calmly.

     "She did? That's great! What do you remember now?" I asked impatiently.

     "I remember when we got this house. I also remember Zane, uhm, 'forcing me to date you, because it was convenient.'" Aaron said.

     "Oh? I remember getting this house together, but I don't think you were in the room when Zane was talking to me about..do you remember anything before that conversation?"

     "No. Alina fell asleep before she could show me anything else." Aaron explained.

     "Oh, okay. But back to the conversation, you weren't there. How would you remember that?" I asked him.

     "I don't know." Aaron said after a while of thinking. Maybe when Alina was transferring her memories of her mother to me, she also got my memories.

     "Aaron, have all the memories you've gotten included me?" I asked.

     "I'm not entirely sure. I'd have to think about what I can remember now." He explained.

     "Alright then. You can think about that, and I'll go make us a sandwich, or something." I left Aaron to think and headed downstairs. As I was getting the materials needed to make a sandwich, the doorbell rang. Me and Melissa looked at each other.

     "You want me to answer it?" Melissa asked.

     "Nah, I got it." I went over to the door and opened it. Katelyn was on the other side.

     "Hey Aphmau! I was just wondering, if you weren't busy or anything, if we could just hang out today?" She asked me.

     "Uh, if Melissa and Aaron are okay with it, then sure! I'll go ask Aaron, since he's upstairs." I dashed to the stairway and then walked up at my own pace. Then I got back to my room and saw Aaron sitting on the bed, lost in thought.