Blaze Encounter

Aphmau's POV:

     I know I said I was gonna go back to talk with Zane, but my body began to feel weak as it rested on the bed. My eyes grew heavier. I was jus asleep for three days, and suddenly I'm tired? I don't see the sense in that. Before I can think about it any further, my body collapsed on my bed and my eyes closed shut.

     I was left in a black void once more. I was beginning to get tired of this scenery. A person emerges from the mist within the black hole. Blaze once more appeared before me.

     "Hey Blaze." I said with a smile.

     "Aphmau, I don't have much time right now." He replied. I stood there confused.

     "I wasn't supposed to talk to you right now, but I need to. You saw the Irene Dimension, right?" He asked me. Was that big white chapel the Irene Dimension? I knew I recognized it!

     "Yes, I did. What about it?"

     "Did you see where the relic was?" Blaze asked.

     "Was it that orb-like thingy?" I countered his question.

     "Yes! So you know where it is. Thank goodness. Please, Aphmau, you must talk to Hyria. She is the only one that can get you to the Irene Dimension. You only have a short time left, and you might not make it in time. Please-" Suddenly, he was gone. Everything was gone, and my eyes opened wide. I shot up and gasped, holding my chest. My chest felt like it was on fire. I could feel the hole in my chest growing. Am I gonna live much longer? I-I'm not so sure anymore. I need to talk to Hyria. I need to do it soon. If I wait any longer, I might not even be strong enough to make it to the Irene Dimension.

     I should still try to stay calm. I can't do any of this if I'm stressed about it. I already talked to Aaron, but I want to be with him. I want to be with my friends, for as long as I can. I try to stay strong through the pain and I stand. My legs were weaker, and shaky. The burning got worse, and if I didn't lean on something I'd surely fall. I walked slowly and made it to the door. The pain eased, and my legs were no longer weak. I opened the door and calmed myself. I walked down the stairs and met with Zane and Garroth, who were both talking, not paying much attention to the T.V.

     "Hey Aph! You were upstairs for a while. You okay?" Zane asked me.

     "Yeah, I'm good. Do you wanna watch T.V now?" I answered. He responded with a pat on the seat next to him, and I sat there. Then Garroth sat down in a recliner, and we all were stuck in a trance, watching the T.V.

     We spent the whole day just talking and watching videos together. Zane and Garroth decided to stay for dinner, and we ate stuffed mushrooms with steak. I didn't waste any time gobbling down my food. I finished before anyone else, and I waited patiently as everyone else finished their plates of food. Then we all struck up a conversation, and reminisced together. We told Aaron of all the fun times we had in the house, and all the chaotic events that happened here. We all gave in a few giggles and chuckles.

     When we were all done, Garroth and Zane thanked us for the food, and began to head out. We started cleaning everyone's dishes and put them away in the cabinets. Another doorbell was heard at the front of the house, and we all froze for a split second. Aaron went to answer the door while me and Melissa continued to clean dishes. I overheard the chatter at the door, and I also heard squeals of joy. I'm assuming two special little ones just returned home. Then I heard small feet pound on the floor, getting closer and closer. I turned around and saw Alina running towards me.

     "MOMMY!" She shouted. She jumped for me to catch her, and I fell over on my back. She squeezed me tight into a hug and and gently hugged her back.

     "I missed you so much!" She continued talking. Melissa helped me up, and I held Alina in my arms.

     "I missed you too." I replied. I saw Lilith peaking from the corner. When she noticed I had found her, she hid her face and turned the corner. I giggled and put Alina down. I walked around the corner and saw her looking up at me.

     "Lilith, you don't have to hide." I smiled. She slowly got closer to me and gave me a very soft hug. I could barely even feel her touching me. I was gentle and gave her a hug back. I hope she warms up to us soon. After our mini reunion, I went back to helping Melissa with the dishes, and I let Aaron play with the girls. They ran around him, and climbed him, and poked him like crazy, or at least Alina did. Lilith mostly stood and watched. She would walk over and give him small hugs when she noticed Alina was getting too rough. It was cute.

     When me and Melissa finished the dishes, we plopped on the couch. Alina went straight to me and cried all over me. I let her lay on me and I gave her small head rubs, and pats on the back. Everyone soon fell asleep. All but me. I didn't mind, but I was left there to think. Think about how I spent my day. I think it was good, right? I spent the day with friends, reminisced, had a delicious dinner, and got to play with the kids. It was a good day. Blaze said Hyria was Lucinda's mother, right? I can just ask her if I can speak with her. Tomorrow, I will see Hyria.  

_____