Visions and Nightmares

Aphmau's POV:

     Blaze was coming from a hazy black no where. He walked up to me and he became a clear image.

     "It's good to see you too. I know I didn't really talk that much about how you're doing, but I didn't have much time then. Now, I can stay as long as I please, with the exception of giving you dreams afterwards." Blaze explained.

     "Oh, okay then. Can't be that bad." I said.

     "So...How's everyone doing?" Blaze asked.

     "So far so good. They seem as cheery as ever still." I said with a chuckle.

     "That's good....How's Dottie?" Blaze asked nervously.

     "She's been good from the looks of it. I only saw her once since I got back from the hospital. I should really spend more time with them." I said.

     "I-I'm glad she's okay."

     "Aw, does someone have a little crush?" I teased. Blaze's face heated up.

     "What? N-NO! I don't have a crush on Dottie!" Blaze denied.

     "Blaze, I thought you knew better than to lie!"

     "But...Fine. I do have a little crush on Dottie." Blaze admitted. I started jumping with joy.

     "YAY YOU SAID IT!! Dottie and Blaze sitting in a tree..." My voice echoed in the black empty space.

     "Aphmau!"

     "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" I started running around Blaze. I was so happy for him! Man, when I tell Dottie-...oh, right. Maybe I shouldn't be so excited. I stopped running.

     "Honestly, I really wish I didn't have a crush on her anymore.." Blaze said defeated.

     "What?! Why!?" I asked shocked.

     "Aphmau, I'm dead. It...hurts, thinking about her. Besides, even if I wasn't dead we'd probably never get together." Blaze doubted. We had a moment of silence.

     "Ahem, but anyways, I did come here to update you on the void and how much time you have left." Blaze changed the subject.

     "You have around five months to stop the void." Blaze said.

     "Oh, okay. I still have plenty of time to figure out how to get the third piece of Irene's relic."

     "Yeah, but it takes five seconds for the void to eat this realm. Be careful as well, hopping into others can make time go faster or slower for you, and also gives you less time to find the relic."

     "What do you mean?" I asked.

     "If you were to hop into the Irene dimension for example, every second is a few days. If you even spend a minute in there you might pass ten years here. And about the void, if you're in a different realm, the void can be closer or farther away from you, so you have to work quickly regardless." Blaze explained.

     "WHAT?! So you're saying I might be trapped in the Irene dimension for ten years?!"

     "Yes, and you still have to find the relic in Irene's dimension, so it might take longer than that. But you don't have to worry too much, since you cross realms, it decreases the time you have left to get the relic back, but increases time on your realm. " Blaze said. Than blaze started...glitching?

     "Uh, Blaze?"

     "Dang it! I thought I set my timer to ten minutes!" Blaze exclaimed.

     "Aphmau, don't forget! This comes with sacrifice!" Blaze was gone. I started falling out of the dark void and into my own dreams. I fell into a deep pit of snow to cushion my fall. I sat up and saw I was yet again in a forest. It was night time, and you could barely see anything around you. I got up, and started to endlessly walk in the deep forest. Suddenly, I heard a twig snap behind me, and I jumped back. I turned around, and saw nothing was there other than a stick broken in half. I looked around, checking for anyone. It was too hard to see. I just turned back and kept walking. It was just then that I stumbled upon a big cabin, or a lodge. It looked too familiar. I was about to run in the opposite direction when I bumped into something, or rather someone. I fell into the snow and looked at the figure. He wore a black cloak that covered his entire body, and he wore a hood as well, covering his face. I couldn't recognize him.

     "My my, look who decided to come crawling back." The man said. When I heard his voice, I knew who it was. I had to get out of here before something bad happens. I slowly got up, stared at him for any movements, and then booked it in the opposite direction. I could hear him running in the snow, close behind me. I tried running faster, but the snow was slowing me down. All I could do was keep running. So that's what I did.

     I ran the farthest distance I've ever ran in my life. My body was starting to give up on me. I was shaking, weak, and my legs were on fire. I only slowed down for a second, but he pounced on me from behind. His hood fell off. He had a gray steak of hair, and his eyes were emerald green. He had a potion in his hands.

     "My dear, why don't we make thins the way they used to be?" Ein laughed psychopathically and dropped the potion on me. I blacked out, screaming at the top of my lungs.

     "Ahh!" I fell out of bed.

     "Ow.." I held my stomach. Zack and Melissa ran into my room.

     "Aphmau! Are you okay?! You blacked out earlier!" Melissa asked panicked.

     "Oh, yeah. I'm fine. What happened, I mean aside from me passing out?"

     "Well, Aaron is a little anxious, and Ein is waiting on the couch to talk to you." Ein? At the mention of his name I already had goosebumps. I can't believe my dream was that Ein took control over me! That wasn't the real Ein! Why would I think that? Well, I probably shouldn't answer that question, but still! I feel bad. It was never Ein's fault, but now we all just can't get those memories out of our heads. I guess this really is going to take some getting used to.

V