VALENTINES SPECIAL PART 3

3 years into the future (At this point, Ein has introduced Kitty to all of the remaining Mystreet Characters) -

Kitty's POV:

     Valentines day passed once more. I'm never really sure what to do on Valentines day. Should I hang out with friends, or would that be weird? Should I spend the day alone, or maybe regret it later? I'm not entirely sure. Well, I'd rather not regret anything than be embarrassed, but I feel like those two things are the same thing. Maybe I should stay-

     "KNOCK KNOCK!" I heard the door say. I walked to the door and slowly unlocked it, then opened it. I was welcomed to see Aphmau on the other side. She gave me a big hug.

     "Kitty! How've you been?" She asked me, as I gave her a small hug back.

     "I-I'm good. Shouldn't you be with Aaron?" I said, this time giving her a question.

     "Well normally, but we both decided we should just relax for today. So he went to hang with some of the guys, and I just thought that everyone else would've been busy, since we didn't have the same plan, and what not." Aphmau explained.

     "Oh, I see. So, did you wanna do anything specific?" I asked.

     "Hmm, well, I didn't quite think this far. Maybe we could go get ice cream, or something!" She suggested.

     "Sure! That sounds nice." I agreed.

     "Great! Let's go!" Aphmau grabbed me by the arm and rushed me out of the house. I barely followed behind as she dashed to the nearest ice cream stand. After she let go of my hand, I rested them against my legs and let out deep breathes. I've never ran so fast before. We were next to an ice cream stand, and there were a few people on line. We hopped on before anyone could get in before us, and we talked while waiting.

     "So what do you wanna do after this?" Aphmau asked.

     "I'm not entirely sure. Maybe we could just walk around? I always like to enjoy the scenery." I suggested.

     "Whatever you wanna do is fine with me!" Aphmau answered. I guess we're going for a walk after this. Before I knew it, the line was gone and we were next. Aphmau got some Strawberry ice cream with sprinkles, and I got Vanilla with Carmel. We walked off to the park and ate ice cream together. It was fun for the most part. We found a bench and sat down to finish our ice cream. Aphmau got a little bit of strawberry ice cream on her purple sweater. She finished her ice cream without a second, while I only had a few licks before getting full. I felt guilty for not eating all of the ice cream, but I couldn't take another bite. I'm not super into sweets.

     I saw a nearby garbage, so I stood up and walked to it. As I through out the ice cream, I saw a mysterious man hiding behind a tree. He looked awful familiar. He wore a red jacket, and his hair matched his midnight black eyes. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it looked like he was watching me. He quickly disappeared behind the tree, and chills went up my spine. Was he actually watching me?

     I tried brushing it off and walked back to Aphmau. We talked a little more. Suddenly, Aphmau broke our current conversation.

     "Hey, are you okay? You've got goosebumps. It's not that chilly out." Aphmau questioned.

     "O-Oh, yeah, I'm fine." I said, softly spoken.

     "What's got you all nervous? You can tell me." She insisted.

     "Well, when I went to throw out my ice cream, I saw a guy watching me. It gave me the creeps." I said. I get scared really easily. Maybe I was overreacting. Maybe he was doing something, and I spooked him rather than him spooking me.