Information

Aphmau's POV:

     I woke up around six in the morning. Everyone was still asleep on the couch, and Alina was snoring on my chest. I gave her a warm smile and slowly go up from the couch, trying my hardest not to wake up Alina. She was still sound asleep when I was fully off the couch. I stretched my arms and legs and got out of the way of everybody. I strolled into the kitchen and got me something to eat. I put some bread in the toaster and let them heat up while I got myself some orange juice. I poured the juice into the cup and left the glass on the table, while I got myself a plate to put my fresh toast on. I grabbed them toast from the toaster once they popped out, and I placed them onto my plate, bringing it to the table where my glass was. I put butter on both sides of the bread, and began to eat.

     I ate peacefully and watched everyone sleeping on both the floor and the couch. I continued eating, until I looked up again to check on everyone, and someone was missing. Aaron wasn't in the picture anymore. I stared at the scene confused. Suddenly, a hand got ahold of my shoulder, and I flinched. I turned my body, ready to hit whoever this person was over then head with my now clean plate. I turned, and my eyes met with Aaron's eyes. We stared into each other for longer than time. I snapped out of my trance that he clearly wasn't sharing with me when he waved his hand in my face, along with calling out my name.

     "Aphmau? Hello?" He said. I blinked a few times and shook my head.

     "I-I'm okay! What happened?" I asked.

     "Nothing, I just wanted to know if you wanted pancakes instead of toast." He explained.

     "Oh, okay. If you're offering." I sat by the table and waited for pancakes, keeping my eye on everyone this time. Even if my eyes were fixated on Melissa, Alina and Lilith, my mind drifted somewhere else, thinking about yesterday. I must speak with Hyria. But how? I don't even know if she lives close, let alone if Lucinda would let me speak to her for 'no reason at all'. By the time my thoughts wrapped up, my pancakes were done and the smell of pancakes distracted me. I got up and helped Aaron with putting things away before I ate.

     "Aph, you should eat your pancakes warm." Aaron said.

     "But you did this all for me. I should at the very least help you clean up." I told him.

     "If you want to do anything for me, eat the pancakes when they're nice and warm. Aphmau, please, go eat." Aaron insisted. I put down the pan I had in my hand and went to do as Aaron asked. I began eating the pancakes, and as always, it tasted so good it was like I was getting a glimpse of heaven, uh, again. I looked back to the crew on the couch, and now only two remained, which were Alina and Lilith.

     "What the- Gah!" I was cut off by a set of arms wrapping around my chest and squeezing me tight. I let out a little squeal.

     "Good morning!" I heard Melissa say from behind me.

     "Ow, ow, ow." I kept repeating until she let go of me.

     "Sorry, sorry. I guess I don't know my own strength," She chuckled as she put me back on my feet. "So, when did you two wake up? I absolutely would've heard you get up if it wasn't for the babies snoring." She said, pointing to Alina and Lilith.

     "I woke up maybe an hour ago. Aaron woke up fifteen minutes ago." I answered, continuing to munch on my fluffy pancakes.

     "Ok cool. After I eat I'm gonna head out to get some groceries. Are you guys staying home?" Melissa asked.

     "Well I have to visit lucinda before she goes to bed. Since I woke up early, and I needed to see her anyways, I just figured I could do it now. Aaron, are you okay with watching Alina and Lilith? I can stay home if you want." I asked Aaron.