Chapter 12

Jungkook and chaeyoung

Jungkook and chaeyoung.. two words one meaning !, were standing in front of church..which was giving them blessing for living whole life in shade of God warm shadow...King Seojoon and queen Minyoung's were standing their , Seojoon looked them fondly while Minyoung was sad thinking about her daughter's fate. Seojoon thought for a moment this marriage making their life complete with a eternal bonding.Whatever they both blessed them all happiness of life with heart of a mother and a father.

Chaeyoung was sitting very still beneath her hello-coloured dress. Jungkook's mind diverted as the preist started the rituals

At last "From today you become husband and wife" Preist happily exclaimed. Jungkook swallowed a few drops then held out his hand to chaeyoung to lead her to the marriage feast, to be given by her family. Jungkook had given king Seojoon  richly royal tents to the  house members of his family. The celebrations tonight would signal the start of a month of gift-giving, processions, hunts, and displays of martial skills. Yet as the wedding feast progressed, all his thoughts were on the coming night and he felt a little uncertain. The joyous giving and receiving of pleasure with his concubines was familiar and fun but it was past.He hadn't bedded with any woman for one and half years.He have no interest in women anymore.He was also aware of that the bedding of a virgin Silla princess will be different.But unfortunately there is no way he is going to do that and what will her reaction ? It's a sin that he is going to do.He had to fullfill his husband's duties if she wants.Because It's his duty.For him that thing is impossible..He isn't capable of love and he will never touch her !

"God please forgive me " Jungkook offered a heartily prayer to his God,yanking those negative thoughts away.

In the centre of the vast tent, seated on a golden cushion on a maroon-carpeted dais where emperor and his new bride sitting. A brazier of charcoals scented with incense was burning so far from there for making the chilly atmosphere hot.So she was concealed not only by the heavy cream veils, falling from beneath a cap of golden cloth, but by wisps of smoke spiralling into the air, drawn upwards by the open flap in the roof . Jungkook glanced at chaeyoung sitting close beside him, still hidden beneath her hooded robe. For the hundredth time, he wondered what she would be like. Silla women were renowned for their striking beauty in that case Namjoon have too praised her, but even if she isn't not a great beauty it wasn’t important, he told himself. What mattered was that by this marriage he had secured an enduring alliance with the kingdom of Silla.Other such political unions would follow, ensuring the empire’s peace and stability. At least as a royal princess chaeyoung would understand the cares and preoccupations that came with being a king.

Jungkook once laid his eyes on chaeyoung during feast.She remained motionless other than eating slowly and modesty, betraying no awareness that Jungkook,already being her husband, was sitting before her. He wished he could see her expression.

Jungkook in his minds eye sensed something is not right.Even before during performing ritual he had notice her unwillingness.He recollected his memory again..