Chapter 23

"So emperor fall in love with her ?" Chaeyoung was picking Namjoon's brain as though she not ready to confirm it

"So emperor fall in love with her ?" Chaeyoung was picking Namjoon's brain as though she not ready to confirm it. While hearing Jungkook's story.Her jealousy of Dahyun and feelings for him have been growing, becoming harder to ignore, becoming stronger and more risque and even more predominate.

"Not only Jungkook ! Dahyun too. I still remember those beautiful moments when Jungkook used to sing songs and Dahyun dances for him.They were really made for other !! " Namjoon abruptly paused his talk taking a heavy breath. Moistue had already started to well up on his eyelids.

"Emperor can sing ?" was curious as well as desperate to discover more about Jungkook's past.She just couldn't get enough of it.

"My friend was a gifted singer. You have no idea princess chaeyoung what's he capable of."

Namjoon acknowledged with nod and requested remembering something "Pardon me princess chaeyoung, we will continue this later. Now we have to go. Emperor has ordered me to present at the hall now. I am already late" chaeyoung nodded her head convincing herself that Namjoon will tell the rest of story when he gets time..

********************

At this time

Prince Chenyeol rode on horse in silence, ignoring chen's attempts to talk.Since chaeyoung's letter had been gotten his brother had so silent and it was hard to coax a word from him.

'Please save me from here.... I am waiting for you....' He took a glance on those words in the message written by chaeyoung once again.It had been one week since he had got message from her through chen.Yet they couldn't do or find any development unless making plans.

He had been foolish.Rather than sending Chen to palace, he should have save her.But for a moment he suspected that she may be fall into Jungkook's charm as time passes. Fortunately his assumption proved wrong when a maid narrated the whole story to him. That Jungkook and chaeyoung hated each other. Thanks to chaeyoung's obsessive love for that faceless prince which literally became the cause of his fortune.

"Do we have a plan ?" Chenyeol heard his brother speak from behind

"Of course.I suggest that we bring all of our army to joseon fort and rescue the princess chaeyoung. An unexpected attack is the only way.." said Chenyeol, picking up his sword.

Chen drew his sword and grazed the ground with the tip of it and spoke staring at his brother "That'd be a great plan if you want all of us to die in the hands of our enemy," .

Even though chen's sarcasm annoyed Chenyeol, there was a truth in it. "Well, do you have a plan then?" He crossed his arms with a questioned look

"The only chance we have left is infiltrating inside women quarters of joseon palace somehow.But I'm not sure if what you want will actually happen even then. I mean, you do know that that rescuing princess chaeyoung from the fort is like saving a trapped deer from lions's den, right?" Chen suggested raising a question.