Chapter 36: A Hero Complex

---

"Just Believe In Yourself, And You Can Become A Hero!"

-All Might, (My Hero Academia)

---

After Deathstroke left me after listening to my plan, I also prepared to leave the area. The cops were gonna be here any minute and I didn't want to waste my time explaining to them what I was doing in a destroyed farm alone at night.

But why was I getting the feeling that I was forgetting something? I looked around trying to figure out what I was forgetting.

My photographic or eidetic memory like all other eidetic memories out there acted on the principle of perfect recall. It means whatever I see, smell, hear, or experience after my transmigration will be stored perfectly in my mind without the memory deteriorating with time. But if I have to recall that knowledge, I'll have to think about it like searching for a particular file on a computer. That's why a lot of geniuses even though have eidetic memories still forget about general stuff like eating. It's not because they are idiots but simply because they don't care enough to try to actively recall that data from their minds.

Hmm? Oh, that's it. I had forgotten about Clark, the friendly neighborhood Kryptonian who was currently knocked out in a puddle of water.

I could wake him up and take him with me but the thing is that I already have too much stuff in my hands. I mean literally the Kryptonian warrior on my back is heavy enough for me. I can't afford to carry a Kryptonian teenager as well. Also, I am too lazy to wake him up and explain everything to him. It's better that he doesn't know anything about the extraordinary parts of my life until he completely trusts me.

He can find his own way home after he wakes up. This is his hometown after all, so even if people find him, they won't exactly be suspicious of him being an alien or a criminal just because he was sleeping in a puddle of water. Worse comes to worst, he will merely be grounded if his parents find out.

So I just picked up Aethyr's unresponsive body on my back and set off on my floating hoverboard to the location of the Bugatti EB110 whose coordinates were being displayed by Cortana on my watch. It was a car that 'my father' Thomas Wayne had bought for his car collection but unfortunately, he was never able to ride it although, Deathstroke was making his damn best to make sure that the car was used to its full potential by driving it everywhere he went.

 It was a car that 'my father' Thomas Wayne had bought for his car collection but unfortunately, he was never able to ride it although, Deathstroke was making his damn best to make sure that the car was used to its full potential by driving it eve...