Chapter 82: Dark Knight's Debut

---

"I like you now not because of who you are, but due to who I am while I am with you."

— Roy Mustang, (Fullmetal Alchemist)

---

<(Bruce Wayne POV)>

{Entire Wayne Enterprises Board resigns after Bruce Wayne takes the company private at 25 dollars per share. Brilliant move from the young billionaire or the last nail in the coffin?}

{Wayne Enterprises stocks crash and get reduced to pennies after board members resign. Has the prince finally become a pauper now? Details of his education, net worth, alleged affairs, and more on page 3}

{Mass arrest of multiple board members of Wayne Enterprises on charges of financial fraud, bribery, and corporate espionage. Is Bruce Wayne involved?}

{Lucius Fox, CEO of Wayne Solutions announces merger between Wayne Solutions and Wayne Enterprises into a new Wayne Solutions}

{Bruce Wayne announces a hundred million dollar fund for the families who lost their money in the Wayne Enterprises stock crash. Does charity truly run in the Wayne family's blood?}

"These newspapers truly love billionaires don't they?" I chuckled after seeing the dozens of newspapers and news articles covering almost every facet of the Wayne stock crash from almost every angle possible. Be it conspiracy theories about me manipulating the share market (which weren't completely wrong) to the government trying to ruin the Wayne family, there were scores of completely different theories in different news articles.

However, strangely, these articles were more focused on me rather than the board members who were fired or arrested on multiple charges of fraud, corporate sabotage, and financial theft. It seems that I am the most famous billionaire in the US of this world due to my unique backstory and stuff. I can't say I hate it since I do like the temporary attention but this also means that hiding my identity is going to be a huge pain the ass for me.

"Yes, they love anything that sells and right now everything with your charming face on it sells like hot pancakes. In fact, you should take a look at some of the women's magazines sometime. According to them, almost every famous actress in Hollywood has slept with you. There are even names of some male ones too in there. Apparently, females love to read about that type of stuff." Cortana said as she showed me a badly edited fanmade picture of me looking into Brad Pitt's eyes and him winking at me with a romantic look on his face.

"I would have appreciated it more if you hadn't shown me that. Also, don't pretend you don't like that stuff as well. I have programmed you to have a personality just like a real human female. So, I am pretty sure that you check those out from time to time." I snorted.

"No comment. Anyways, should I start up the atomic printer and start printing the nanobots? I have finished attaching the carbonadium synthesizer with the printer, so we can begin producing the perfected nanobots as soon as you give the word." Cortana quickly changed the topic.

"Finally! I have been waiting for this for days. Do it. Oh and keep an eye on the radiation levels. Stuff from Marvel always tends to have some harmful side effect like releasing deadly radiation or causing cancer or vaporizing you on contact ." I muttered the last part more to myself as a reminder not to blindly trust my inventions like mad scientists do.

And yes, by the way, I have managed to make carbonadium, one of the strongest metals of the Marvel world that the USSR made in an effort to artificially create adamantium. It is not as durable as true adamantium but is close enough. Truthfully I would have liked to create adamantium, promethium, and vibranium much more than carbonadium but this was the only metal in the tier of 'impossibly hard metals' that could be artificially created without much effort. This was not only the best but also the cheapest alternative to the limited naturally occurring metals that I needed.