Chapter 101: A Bat's Day Out

---

"I'm The Best There Is At What I Do, But What I Do Best Isn't Very Nice."

- Wolverine, (Marvel)

---

<(Bruce Wayne POV)>

"I still don't understand, why am I here with you two?" I asked with an exhausted sigh as I walked at a tired pace in between Talia and Nyssa with about a dozen shopping bags in my hands. I wasn't tired physically but mentally I was completely drained because of the extreme amount of shopping we have been doing for the last few hours.

The three of us have currently come to visit Gotham Central Mall, one of the top luxury-grade malls in the state of New Jersey that Wayne Enterprises recently acquired to increase its retail business.

"Huh? Don't you feel ashamed even to ask me that? You are having regular sex with Selina for hours without even being the least bit tired or apologetic about it and you are getting exhausted after just carrying a few of our bags despite possessing that enhanced body of yours?" Nyssa complained while giving me a stink-eye.

"H-How do you know about that...?" I asked with confusion etched on my face, wondering if these two sisters were somehow spying on me during my happy time with Selina.

"Almost everyone in the entire mansion can hear Selina's moans and screams during your love-making sessions. Alfred has even started wearing a special pair of earphones to make sure that he doesn't hear anything he doesn't want to. I think you should only do it in soundproof rooms if you don't want half the staff in the estate touching themselves in arousal every time you discipline your... kitty." Talia answered on behalf of her sister in her bid to tease me. "Also, Selina likes to talk about her wild sleepless nights with you during breakfast the next morning in an attempt to make us jealous." She carelessly added with a snort.

Yeah, she was right. The two had all but directly told Selina about wanting to be in a relationship with me. Contrary to what I was expecting, Selina's reaction to the fact was almost abysmal. The only negative expression she had on her face after realizing what they were implying was a look of regretful defeat like she had lost a match or something. It was not at all the look I was expecting on a girl whose boyfriend was soon going to fuck someone else.

However, she has become a lot more active in sex after that, almost completely giving in to her primal desires. Kinky was probably a light way to describe some of her day-to-day urges.

Also, she liked... showing me and my sexual powers off to others, especially the fact of how she 'belonged' to me. She had become more like an animal proudly flaunting her territory.

"Jealous? She can never make me jealous. She doesn't have anything that I don't. As for the fact that I still haven't slept with Bruce, it's just because we both decided to take this slow to make sure that I thoroughly get to enjoy the entirety of what true pure love is." Nyssa defended as she looked at me for approval which I gladly gave with a nod of my head. "Also, why the hell are YOU here to annoy me on MY date, sis? Shouldn't you be managing the High Table and the new hotel chain that is being established all over the world?" Nyssa asked with an extremely annoyed expression on her face.

"They can manage without me. I don't have enough time to micromanage everything. Both you and I know that almost every one of the remaining League members that we trained from scratch is absolutely loyal. The ones who were not were the ones we took in later in their lives when they were no longer children.

They were the ones father wasn't able to mold into becoming his tools, but those people are already gone. They betrayed us the moment Father died. The ones who are still with us or the new ones who are being trained will kill themselves before they even think of betraying us. After all, absolute loyalty is one of the reasons why the League has always been so powerful." Talia coldly replied, a vengeful tone audible in her voice.