Chapter 87: A Bat and Cat's First Time (R-18)

---

"I don't know what the future holds, but I do know this: I just can't get enough of you... I want to make love to you, at least a hundred more times. No, make that a thousand!"

- Guts, (Berserk)

---

<(Omniscient POV)>

Selina rushed from across the room in a hurry like she was on fire as her bare hips swayed hypnotically, much like a wild cat. She was fully aware of Bruce's gaze glued to her naked body, staring at her in a bewildered manner.

She knew that both Bruce and she were not of sound minds. Well, actually they were of completely sound minds and knew exactly what was happening but still, the only thought that primarily dominated their thoughts was the need to mate. But truthfully, Selina preferred this. This felt like true passion, she knew that in this state, she wouldn't be ashamed of doing all the things with Bruce that she had previously only thought about in her wet dreams. In this state, she could be what she always wished to be, a slut for him.

As the ravishing brunette reached Bruce, she straddled him with a big smile on her face, forcing him to lay back on the cold floor of the lab. She was going to be the one to initiate this... 'mating ritual'.

"Ooh, just let me switch to the 32K ultra HD cameras, I need to record every single detail of this entire thing... for future research purposes of course." A light voice sounding similar to Cortana's chimed out from the background but the couple didn't pay any attention to it at all. They had no intention to stop currently, they were way past that point.

Selina began to ground up and down on Bruce's crotch, trying her hardest to make him moan. The heat of her body along with her now enlarged yet perfectly shaped breasts coming inches away from his face, immediately forced his cock to grow to its fullest in his pants. She tried to get rid of his clothes by tearing them apart but for some reason, they felt like they were indestructible.

"Get rid of them... please." Selina purred desperately into his ears while rubbing his hands on his crotch to get him even more excited. For some reason, she was feeling that Bruce although equally aroused as her, was much more in control of himself than her, which really irked her.

Instantly, all of Bruce's clothes vanished as they turned into dust and retreated to God knows where while revealing his chiseled muscular chest and 10-inch big cock.

She was more than content with what she saw. If her body was equal to a God's gift for a guy like Bruce, his was of a Greek God himself, only manlier... and with a bigger dick. Selina unable to control herself, leaned down and began to kiss all over his body starting from his chest.

Each of those kisses was enough to light Bruce up like a lightning bolt. His now awakened primal instincts made this even more pleasurable than it should have been. As she moved down and reached his abs, she began to lick them like a cat, fully savoring the manly aura coming from him. This sensation of her warm lips pressing all over his upper body forced the fire inside Bruce to rise even harder as he too finally gave in to the pleasure and began to feel her up with his hands.

"Perfect." Selina felt a sense of victory in herself as she finally managed to completely erase her partner's hesitation and boost his arousal to initiate a proper mating between them. Taking a look at Bruce's excited state, she closed in on his face and French-kissed him lewdly while pressing her breasts as hard as she could into his muscular and warm chest.

"Damn, I was holding back till now to make sure that you were comfortable but your teasing just lost you that privilege. Get ready for some serious dicking down." Bruce groaned after their kiss.