Chapter 106: Code Yellow

---

"Death isn't kind. It's dark and black and as far as you... As far as you can see you're all alone. There's no one else."

― Mei Misaki, (Another!)

---

<(Bruce Wayne POV)>

"YES! At last, I have found it." I happily exclaimed in joy as I finally succeeded in finding out what exactly made the Soul Breaker twin swords of Ras Al Ghul so unique that they could harm even souls.

The sword was mostly made of an alloy of Depleted Promethium and was nearly invulnerable but that was actually not its most amazing feature. What made it truly unique was its ability not only to touch but slay souls and spirits much like the All-blades and Muramasa blade that also existed in this universe. However, unlike the latter two which were products of magic and mystic arts, these twin swords however did not have even a tinge of additional magic on them.

I knew it because I had checked them for runes, spells, and rituals dozens of times already. No, in fact, the soul-slaying effect was because of the trace presence of an additional element in the alloy. This new element not only did not exist on the periodic table but also had never been mentioned by any researcher or inventor ever before. It was similar in structure to promethium but had vastly different uses.

Although not as strong as promethium, it, however, emitted a unique radiation that could affect spectral beings when it came in contact with one. Also, the element was extremely dense and could be used as both solid and liquid at room temperature, so it might have some other uses besides cutting souls as well.

"Maybe I should name it too since I was the one who discovered it... Hmm, let's see, how about Batmanium?" I wondered aloud. I had once heard in my previous life that Superman had a metal named after himself, so I don't see why I shouldn't have one too.

"I swear your obsession with Bats is getting worse every day, Tiger. You have got to check yourself before you fall too far." Selina commented while silently entering the cave without making a single sound.

"I already have Kitty. It is too late for me now. I have already dedicated my entire super/vigilante life to the theme of bats. You should take a lesson from me and save yourself by staying away from cats and cat-themed stuff." I sighed as I carefully kept the two swords back in their places. "Anyway, why are you here? I thought you all were supposed to have a ladies' night out today?" I asked curiously while raising one of my eyebrows.

"Oh, I was looking for the perfume that you made me. I have been using it quite a lot recently and my entire bottle ran out. So, I need some before I go and party tonight with the girls. Its smell reminds me of you and your power over me while giving me the feeling that I belong to you completely." She casually answered with a small giggle as she went through all the various chemicals stored in my laboratory while sniffing them all in her search for her 'perfume'.

"... What I gave you wasn't perfume. It was an olfactory-based inhibitor derived directly from the pheromones produced by my body that neutralizes your extreme sexual arousal and desire for me while also preventing your own body from producing the pheromones that are meant to sexually excite me, thus saving both of us from being horny dogs all the time." I responded. "Also, there is a perfume bottle in the third glass locker to your left," I answered.

It turns out that Selina and I were sexually attracted to each other so much because of the pheromones our bodies were passively releasing. Most animals and humans unknowingly release some number of pheromones from their bodies, however, little they may be to attract their opposite genders. We were the same but, in our case, after the genetic treatments, we had become more than just humans. The number of changes that had occurred in our bodies had turned us into more or less... high humans.