IMPORTANT! [Not a Chapter!!]

Hello there.

It's your sexy (I wish) author God_Doom.

And no before you ask, I am not abandoning the stories or putting them on hiatus.

But, unfortunately, I have some other bad news today. Yeah, as many of you have guessed, it's that time of the year again, the time I like every other student in the world dread the most... Yep, it's time for my semester exams.

I did my best to update my books even during my practical lab exams but sadly I can't take a chance with my written theoretical tests.

That's why, I won't be able to update either of my stories for the next two weeks but worry not I will be back by Christmas. So, please wait for me, my dear readers. I will be back soon with more exciting chapters in regular updates.

Hope you guys are still here when I return permanently in two weeks.

By the way, you can show support for my books by voting with your Power-Stones 💎💎💎. They will be very much appreciated.

Also, you can check out my Patreon page as well to read ahead or to support your amazing author.

(My Patreon uses the new billing method which means if you pledge on the 15th of this month, you will have to pay again on the day you pledged, i.e., the 15th of the next month. So whenever you subscribe, you will get a whole month.)

patreon.com/God_Doom