Chapter 83: Seduction, Manipulation & The Era of Bats

---

"...He's not standing at the top because he was born strong. He worked incredibly hard to get to that point."

- Izuku Midoriya, aka, Deku, (My Hero Academia)

---

<{Bat-cave under Wayne Family estate}>

<(Selina Kyle POV)>

"Great, more fucking competition," I muttered to myself in a hushed voice as the cryo-chamber closed in front of me.

Bruce actually thinks that I don't know what he wants to tell me about. Huh, I am not an idiot. If there is someone who truly knows Bruce the most, then it's probably me. I have grown up alongside him. I know what he wants, what he thinks, and what lengths he might go to achieve his goals. I even know about his dark side and some of the less-than-kind things he has done... to keep everyone safe. Even Alfred doesn't know some of the stuff that I know about him.

It took me a few years to realize it but I eventually figured out what might have happened that night at Helena's house. Hell, I even know about the female alien's dead body lying in one of his frozen storage units, although I have no idea what he intends to do with it... Seriously he should consider increasing security in some sections of the bat cave he keeps the things in here safe and this place people-friendly. It only takes me a few minutes to open them and since Cortana is not supposed to report me or Alfred to Bruce unless he asks, he never even finds out that I hang out in his man cave and play with some of his cool toys whenever he is out.

Anyway as I was saying, I know Bruce the most. So, I knew that he wanted to talk to me about Nyssa and maybe even her elder sister Talia. The moment I saw that archer girl and her hoe sister, I knew that they had managed to charm Bruce. However, I am not exactly afraid of competition. I have a few tricks of my own. And if I have learned one thing from all those online articles and magazines it is that the shortest way to a boy's heart is either through his stomach or through his cock. And I know which route I am going to choose. I have learned a great many techniques online to try on him too.

He wants a harem like those Japanese anime protagonists, right? So, let's see if he has the stamina to own one. By the time I am done with him, he will not even be thinking of another woman like Zatanna, Vicki, or Helena much less new ones like Nyssa and Talia. Yep, I will suck him dry until he can't even get it up. It doesn't matter what promise I made with the other girls when we were young. What matters is that I have a head start and I'll be damned if I am not going to use it to its full potential.

He is not the only one who can be merciless. No, this kitty is going to have a happy ending no matter what... HAHAHHAHA..., goddamn, this sleeping gas is making me more delusional than sleepy.

***

<{Archery range, Wayne Family Estate}>

<(Nyssa POV)>

"Nyssa, you should stop now. You have been practicing archery for the entire day. You need to rest. This is not healthy, Bruce wouldn't like it if he knew this..." My elder sister said with a bit of worry mixed in her voice as she barged into the archery range behind the main mansion I had been using.

For a stone-cold killer trained to never show her emotions, she has been slipping quite a lot these days. It's almost like she has been trying to change herself, trying to act normal. And that irritated me to no end. Because I knew why she had been trying to change, or in this case, who she had been changing herself for.