Chapter 146

alert! alert!

two students past curfew!

alert alert!

two students fighting at ground beta!

you dodged his first hit with ease. your emotions and blood were running high; mind running as fast as you wish you could run away. you stood your ground on the asphalt, eyes barely able to stay steady on izuku who shook off his failed attempt. his eyes went to you, and your own widened at the look in his. he was like a predator who finally caught sight of their dinner.

"stop!" you yelled just as he lunged at you again. "we're not supposed to be out here!"

"fight back!" sparks of one for all flew and danced all around him. his right hook missed as you jumped to the side.

this was bad. izuku was like a bunny the way he jumped around trying to land a hit on you. you had dealt with a bunny before, and you knew this would be a game of cat and mouse unless you did something about it. after dodging another hit, you went to grab his arm that was stuck out from his failed attempt. but izuku saw this, and quickly he pulled his arm away and spun around to be behind you. and with all his might, he kicked your back.

you were sent flying. your back immediately yelled at you for allowing yourself to get hit as you landed on the hard ground. pain wasn't even something to think about because just as quick as you looked up, he was on you again. he was fast, and you barely missed his foot going down on your arm.

"izuku.." you coughed out, barely making eye contact with him. he was like a robot who's only command was to kill; nothing would get in his way.

"stop playing bullshit!" he went to shoot an air force shot at you, but you activated your lightning barrier to shut it down.

"we're going to get caught!" you said once getting to your feet. "please.. just talk to me!"

it was easy to read him. you two had trained side by side so much and for so long. reading him and his moves were basically a second language to you. just by the positioning of his feet you could tell what he was going to do next. just by the lift of his arm you could tell whether or not he was about to activate his quirk. it made dodging him easy, but just as good as you knew him, he knew you, and with only a second of a look to your feet, izuku could tell which direction you were going to go, causing him to go the same way. it left you barely enough time to escape and think about your next move.

"i tried! i wanted to!" he kicked your legs, sending you to the ground. you looked up with terror in your eyes and watched as he tried to punch you. quickly you spotted a decent sized rock next to you, and your hand quickly scurried to grab it and hold it between your face and his fist just in the nick of time. you cringed when hearing his fist make contact with the concrete, followed by a loud grunt of pain from him.

immediately you dropped the rock and went to grab his injured hand. "are you alright?" fear and guilt was present in your eyes, but he wasn't having it. he stared at you like you were all for one himself.

"shut up!" he activated his quirk and lunged at you. together you slammed into a building, causing it to make a loud noise. rocks and dust fell all around you two. you yelled in pain due to your back whilst izuku was on top of you. anger flashed in your eyes, but before you could say anything, you slapped his oncoming clenched fist away. this allowed you to push him off you, and quickly you got on top of him in attempt to restrain his hands.

"stop acting like a damn maniac!"

his teeth were gritted so hard and his saliva was pouring out his mouth like a rabid dog. he activated one for all, and your eyes followed the green sparks that started to dance around his body. the urgency in your eyes weren't enough. he had told you a million times- words and body language that this was something he wasn't going to stop. he needed to do this, just like he needed to break up with you, and again you didn't know why.