2001-2010

Chapter 2001 Unbreakable

  Red·Da·Shi's face froze on the spot.

Jiyou's face also froze in place.

  In the pitch black, this thing slowly, slowly, ascends upwards, almost approaching the distance of the disc, the heart of the red·big·shi and Jiyou seem to be suddenly tightened at this moment.

the other side.

  In weird and unknowable buildings.

  Ding Dong~

  Ding Dong~

  Ding Dong~

  ......

  In the darkness, with the sound of Ding Dong, why bother, Liu Fufeng, Shen Changqing...Sheng Qingyan and others looked at each other.

  No one moved.

  Silence.

  A few seconds later, why bother to make a sound: "Liu Fufeng, are you sure the password is correct——"

   Liu Fufeng was leaning on Yue Qiguang's back at this time, holding a mechanism with both hands, his eyes were half closed and his face was pale.

  Hear the words.

  Fingertips did not move, Liu Fufeng tried to open his mouth, his voice was as weak as a mosquito, without the slightest power: "Senior, the key to activate the defense system should be no problem."

  Why should I hear the words and frown.

  Since there is no problem, where is the problem?

  At this time, the entire red race's territory, covering the ground and underground defense systems, were all under Liu Fufeng's control. However, it had just been activated, and the entire system suddenly stopped functioning again.

At the moment    started, everyone froze before being happy.

  The running time of the system was very short, probably less than 0.1 seconds, and then it stopped abruptly.

   Liu Fufeng's forehead was sweating, ticking, ticking... Yue Qiguang, who was holding Liu Fufeng, could feel the tremendous pressure he was under at this moment, even if he did nothing.

  Hum~

  Hum~

  Hum~

  Yue Qiguang even faintly, could feel the buzzing sound of Liu Fufeng's chaotic spiritual world, only faintly felt a trace, which made his limbs stiff.

  Yue Qiguang did not say a word, and dutifully stabilized Liu Fufeng's figure.

  Liu Fufeng's slender hands were white and delicate. At this time, no pores could be seen, and the skin was as thin as a cicada's wings. In the next second, those hands seemed to break on their own.

  However, Liu Fufeng always held the crimson mechanism stone in his hand tightly, without letting go.

  A long while.

   Liu Fufeng only had some extra energy, opened his mouth, and whispered softly: "The memory of the red, flash, and stone I read is very large and mixed..."

  Red·Shan·Shi, has lived 3,500 years old.

During the time of 3,500 years old, a large number of memories, light or heavy... even the things that Red Flash Stone has forgotten, are stored in its brain, which is equivalent to a very large database, Liu Fufeng has all been read, which is also a very huge project.