2281-2290

Chapter 2281 Overplayed?

   It only took less than 3 seconds to completely reverse the situation, but at this time, he did not relax at all.

  The mysterious lifeform that was screaming and screamed by him was not completely dead at this time.

   In addition, another life form also recovered from the state of stunned.

  Once the two reunite and form an encirclement of He Nei, then it is very likely that the situation that He Nei has finally changed will be reversed.

   He also understands the current situation very well.

so--

   In an emergency, why should you simply give up your attention to another mysterious being and focus directly on the one in your hand!

   Every fist is thrown out with all the effort!

boom!

boom!

boom!

  In the small space, in addition to the sharp howl, it was the sound of fists thumping, so why not remember how many times he swung his fists.

   That shrill howl had an extremely adverse effect on He He's entire being, constantly disturbing his mental power.

  However, He Ne's fist never stopped, and every time he swung it out, the opponent screamed in pain.

Gradually......

   The howl of the opponent began to decrease.

and--

I don't know why, when he gave up his attention to another life form, this life form did not directly rush to join the battle, nor did he do any action to rescue his companions. The breath is also completely hidden.

  Why cold eyes.

   Is this going to stand by?

   Or, lurking on the side, and then choose to intervene when the battle begins to enter the critical moment?

   These, leave it alone.

Under the premise of protecting Ji You, why should he only focus on the attack in front of him? He found that every time he tried his best to swing a fist, he originally thought that he would need to pause for a long time before he could swing the next time, but he didn't need to pause at all, he could swing it. go out!

   As he swiped his fists more and more, not only did he not feel tired, on the contrary, he felt full of energy, and he could last for a day, two days, half a month...

what is the reason?

  Why did he quickly figured it out, and it was estimated that it had something to do with the 'broken tail'.

Before entering the black ship, the 'broken tail' he ate caused a serious drop in his body speed and agility, but his strength became stronger. Even after he knocked the black ship out of a crack, he was still not exhausted. Feel.

   On the contrary, as the strength increased, the bulky feeling on the body gradually disappeared.

   He feels very good now, he can easily jump three feet high, whether it is speed, agility, reaction, perception...

   All enhanced.

   In the past, why would you think that without weapons, without the help of tools, you could not inflict fatal damage on high-level star beasts just by your own constitution.