2611-2620

Chapter 2611 abandoned?

  Why and Chu Jiaojiao both looked at each other, both of them were a little clueless when they saw this scene.

What they want to do is to use these hardware devices to control the entire black ship, but now let alone control, even if it is to figure out what these parts are used for, the purpose of each big device... Can't figure it out.

  Jiyou's six spiritual threads are obviously a bit dull too.

   Jiyou, who was far away in the main control center, of course also knew the situation.

   Silence.

  Silence is like a beast coming from a mountain and a tsunami, quickly swallowing everyone up, even Jiyou's six spiritual threads cannot be avoided.

Quiet.

  ...

   Ji You stared at the towering tree that was split in half. Its precision was not inferior to the hardware world that Senior He Ne and Chu Jiaojiao were facing now.

   In the silence, Ji You hooked the corner of his mouth and said, "Although it is difficult to control, how easy is it to destroy?"

  Why, Chu Jiaojiao was taken aback.

   Next.

  The two understood at the same time, and they laughed at the same time. Chu Jiaojiao rubbed her palms and said with a smile, "That's right, if you can't control it, then destroy it!"

   "I'm the best at sabotage, leave it to me!" Chu Jiaojiao leaped forward and punched an arched part in front of her!

  Why twitch the corners of your mouth.

  The six spiritual threads almost lost their color.

   However, when Chu Jiaojiao was about to start, she suddenly stopped her hand, then smiled and said, "I'm not that impulsive, I just want to scare these things here on purpose to see if they respond..."

   "Now it seems that these are all dead things without wisdom."

   "That's easy to handle." Chu Jiaojiao loosened her fists, looked at He Bei, and said, "Senior He Bei, you and Ji You are sharp, you two continue to find attack points, and I will take care of the action."

  He also thought so, and said: "You listen to my instructions."

  Chu Jiaojiao: "Hmm."

   On the other side, Ji You has also made preparations. Together with He He, he should cooperate with the inside and outside to find the most important joints.

   Do it and leave it all to Chu Jiaojiao.

   What they didn't expect was that when Chu Jiaojiao attacked the first target, she only attacked once, and found the weak point faster than they expected, and then destroyed it with a single blow.

  Kacha~

   The equipment that looked very sophisticated and extremely difficult to disassemble, has really begun to fall apart.

   Wow~

   Wow~

   Wow~

  Parts scattered all over the place.

  Why be a little dumbfounded, Chu Jiaojiao is also the same, and, they have always been on guard, the attack that they thought would be, actually did not appear.