2461-2470

Chapter 2461 Control Valves

   Ji You stared at the huge silk horcrux composed of countless small horcruxes buckled together one by one.

It is entangled in the countless threads of the control center, and it is intertwined. In fact, it has been completely integrated with the threads of the control center. It is very difficult to find its traces. Even a person with strong spiritual power cannot rely on spiritual power alone. , you can tell which thread is the thread Horcrux and which thread is the control center.

However-

   The Horcrux, which was originally hidden perfectly, was washed away by the waves of energy, revealing a little trace.

When the    energy sea surged past, the place where it was a little dull was the silk horcrux.

   This is a fatal flaw.

   is also something that Ji You never imagined before, mainly because she spent a long time to create this silk thread Horcrux, and she never thought that this cultivation base is so unethical!

   It even draws countless energy from the outside world.

   doesn't make sense at all.

   Exposure made Ji You unprepared. Ji You guessed that this was also the spy behind the control center, and the reason for finding her precisely at once.

  Jiyou is also straightforward. Since he has been exposed to the other party, then it is a big deal to start all over again!

  This silk thread Horcrux, she doesn't want it anymore.

Yes.

   This point, she did not explain to Qing Da Shi and Lu Guang Shi, mainly because she was worried that the two would panic when they found out, which would lead to deviations.

   Jiyou squinted and looked at the silk thread Horcrux. It was so complex and exquisite that it completely became a part of the control center. It also perfectly complemented the shortcomings of the control center and provided the control center with filtered pure energy.

   In this wave, the controller behind won.

   wins hemp.

However-

  Is it so easy to take your own things?

   Before Ji You made Qing·Da·shi and Lv·guang·shi disguise himself as himself, he had already silently changed the structure of the Horcrux's array diagram.

   Up to now, the structure of the array map has been completely changed.

  ...

   Ji You glanced at it and turned around.

   Next.

   Ji You quickly checked the surroundings, carefully, not letting go of any corners. When he found that there was nothing abnormal, Ji You was relieved.

At this time, she was standing inside the newly-made small independent Horcrux. The attack point she chose with the attack power of the outside world was used as the eye of the formation map to make the silk thread Horcrux, which was perfectly used. The attack from the outside world is used as a cover, and it has not been hidden by the control center for the time being, and the controller who has not shown up has not discovered it.

   In this way, this newly-made independent small Horcrux is safe at present. Moreover, Ji You's silk thread Horcrux can also intercept a part of the energy from the huge energy waves.