2451-2460

Chapter 2451 Spiritual Energy

  Yue Qiguang listened to the roars in his ears, one after another, and the corners of his pursed lips couldn't help loosening, and gradually lifted up!

   He suddenly understood why every time he wanted to trick others into doing things together, he had to spend a lot of time talking and mobilizing everyone's emotions!

   Looking at everyone, it's like a chicken blood, no fear of danger, no fear of the unknown, everyone has the same goal, and they are wholeheartedly to achieve this goal!

very good!

   is like this!

   So, at this moment, Yue Qiguang suddenly raised his hand again, and the next moment, the crowd that was still boiling just now quickly quieted down!

  Yue Qiguang looked at everyone, his dark eyes flashed with confidence, and then he said loudly, "How can the light drive it out?"

   "Our goal is—" Yue Qiguang said in a positive tone under everyone's attention, "Kill it!"

  Boom~

   The thunderous applause sounded instantly!

  Hong Da Shi took the lead: "That's right! We want to kill it! We want to kill it completely, so that it will never dare to enter our plane again!"

   "Kill it!"

   "Kill it!"

   "Kill it!"

  ...

   Above the spire, even through the thick protective cover, the deafening roar reached Shen Changqing and Sheng Qingyan's ears.

  Shen Changqing looked down and smiled sincerely: "I didn't expect that Ah Guang could also pour chicken soup for others."

   has really grown.

   The technique of pouring chicken soup is also very well learned.

   Kill the eye monster...

   This goal is indeed very ambitious. Before this, almost no one from the Heavenly Stone Plane thought about killing the Eye Monster, and no one from the Heavenly Stone Plane dared to give birth to such an idea! Now, Yue Qiguang not only led everyone to attack the eye monster, but also succeeded!

Then-

   Chasing after the victory, he also set up a more ambitious goal for everyone, to strengthen the momentum, and all people on the Tianshi plane, regardless of skin color, strength, regardless of identity... All are tightly twisted into a rope!

  Shen Changqing believes that even if there are some setbacks in the future, it will not reduce everyone's confidence, but will encourage more people to unite and fight against the enemy.

  Sheng Qingyan lifted her eyelids and glanced at it: "The poor **** said a word, successful chicken soup is poured directly on the hearts, Ah Guang poured it into their hearts this time."

  The people of the Tianshi plane really don't want to defeat the eye monster?

   Of course I do.

Can people on the    Heavenly Stone Plane really watch their companions die, watch themselves, and watch everyone die?

   Of course not willing.

  The people of the Tianshi plane are really willing to be inferior, always a bit shorter than the people of the higher planes, and always be suppressed by the opponent?