2111-2120

Chapter 2111 Long Aotian's Ideal

"Cough..." Hong Da Shi was very embarrassed, his face was a little stiff, and he explained in a low voice, "It's mainly because of your request, Your Excellency Long Aotian, it's really a bit embarrassing, the output of our tribe's earth core tea is only about 10% a year. If you weigh 100 tons, you need to..."

   "It takes a very long time to accumulate, right?" Ji You added to it.

  Hong Da Shi quickly nodded: "Yes, it will take a very long time, but if Your Excellency Long Aotian is really willing to wait, we can increase the output every year, probably to 10.1 catties per year."

  Jiyou: "..."

   Ji You looked like you were teasing me, and said, "You said to increase production, but as a result, it will increase by 0.1 catties?"

Hong Da Shi said seriously: "Yes, Your Excellency Long Aotian, the yield of Dixin tea is very stable, and it is not easy to reproduce. With our current technology, if we want to improve, we can also increase the energy supply. It can only improve so much."

  Jiyou: "..."

Hong Da Shi was very ashamed, so he quickly said: "Lord Long Aotian, I really can't control the earth core tea, but if you want artificial crystal cores, I can increase the production here. Make more for you."

   "But...but after we need to solve the crisis of our red clan, I...I can do it." When he said this, Hong Da Shi was even more ashamed, and secretly glanced at Ji You.

   Ji You glanced at it, and laughed angrily in his heart, and said, "You mean, you want me to help you solve the crisis of the Red Clan?"

  Hong Da Shi was a little embarrassed, and said hurriedly: "Of course, I will give Your Excellency Long Aotian a very generous reward."

   Ji You has no interest in the reward in his mouth. After all, what's the use of getting paid if your life is gone?

   The plan for now is to leave this plane early.

However, there is no need to tell Hong Da Shi about Ji You's real plan. Ji You stared at Hong Da Shi, his face suddenly sank, and then he sighed heavily and said, "Brother Da Shi, to you, I Very disappointed now. Really..."

When speaking, Ji You, who was always in high spirits and had a style of her own, suddenly turned dark, and there was a sadness in those dark and bright eyes, but it disappeared in a flash. She concealed it quickly, but she was still red. Da Shi caught it, and at that moment, Hong Da Shi's heart froze.

Ji You's black eyes drooped slightly, her tone couldn't hide her disappointment, and she said, "You and I are brothers, what are you saying about getting paid and not getting paid at this time? This is not to treat me as a brother. Your old injury is not healed yet. , the red clan is in danger at this time, my Long Aotian clan has never done that kind of robbery, so you are not allowed to tell me about the reward!"

   When he said this, Ji You's eyes were full of anger, and he repeated it loudly: "If it is a brother's words, you are not allowed to say it now, and you are not allowed to say it in the future!"

  Red · Big · Stone: "I..."

Ji You raised her hand and interrupted it rudely: "Besides—even if you want to pay me, it will have to wait until we can all live to that point. For now, we still have to deal with the crisis of the Red Clan. It's solved, it's completely solved."

   "Lord Long Aotian..." Hong Da Shi looked at Ji You and felt very guilty. This time, it was real guilt.

   It stands in the position of the red clan, and has been constantly admonishing itself to be vigilant against Long Aotian, and it must never trust Long Aotian, but...